Jared Rosholt is a wrestler, not a fighter

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
He's not a fighter, he's not cut out to be a fighter. He's an excellent wrestler, please change occupations. WWE is calling!

Very disapointing, Rosholt still looks very awkward and uncomfortable on the feet and he needed to attempt more takedowns. He is an excellent athlete and great wrestler but I don't think he has the mental toughness to compete at the highest level in mma.

What does WWE have to do with wrestling? Lol.

I think he just really doesn't like getting hit. I know nobody really enjoys it, but he seems almost scared of it.

nelson is a good fighter, and rosholt had 3 competitive rounds with him. go to bed.

What does WWE have to do with wrestling? Lol.

I'm sure Rosholt can perform powerbombs and bodyslams when the other guy is agreeing to do it. That's where he can make money, cos there ain't nothing in amateur wrestling.

You either have it or you don't to be a fighter, Jared clearly doesn't.

nelson is a good fighter, and rosholt had 3 competitive rounds with him. go to bed.

Nelson is 40 and has lost 5 of his last 6 fights. Go to bed.

Spot on, TS. He's a great athlete who has no interest in becoming an actual MMA fighter.

I'm sure Rosholt can perform powerbombs and bodyslams when the other guy is agreeing to do it. That's where he can make money, cos there ain't nothing in amateur wrestling.

You either have it or you don't to be a fighter, Jared clearly doesn't.

have you seen or heard any of jared's interviews? he is closer to being UFC champ than WWE

no...THIS is a wrestler
giphy.gif

he survived 3 rounds with a somehow KO artist, he needs to train more tecniques thats it

It's not just that he doesn't want to fight, he doesn't want to engage. Fists start flying and he cowers like a little girl.

Back