Jared Gooden KOs Niklas Stolze The GIFs (Punch + Celebration)

brackis1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
200.gif

<3 to @KazDibiase
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jared-gooden-tko-niklas-stolze-gifs.4197766/

Last edited:
Solid 10/10 on the Baba Booey pitch scale.

Solid 10/10 on the Baba Booey pitch scale.
I just heard the replay of that episode a couple weeks ago. Man, I remember hearing it live too. That was so damn harsh.

I just heard the replay of that episode a couple weeks ago. Man, I remember hearing it live too. That was so damn harsh.

Artie really got to indulge his mean streak on that day.

How you feeling about this lawsuit against Elon, regarding solar city and Tesla? You think the super "genius" snake oils salesman is finally going to get his?
Nah he is "too big to fail" in the heirarchy of corruption at this point.
A "made celeb" with people who would go to jail far before him.
He made more money in the last 2 years off people's complete ignorance toward stock valuations and CEO stock pay packages / margin-borrowing than anyone in history ever will.
At this point it's just whether or not we as a society just reject him or let him become Trump 2.0 in the annals of insanely corrupt egomaniacs who somehow migrate from being twitter/TV rich guys to full blown oligarchs.

It's kinda like saying "Will McGregor ever be exposed for being mediocre and a piece of shit?". To anyone who actually pays attention and knows the game; it was always known, but to the average Joe on the street they probably have no fucking idea and think he is a goat.

Well played TS. Stolze fell the way I imagine Mariah would as well

Back