Jared Cannonier WARWAGON

MechMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Undefeated AFC (Alaska Fighting Championship) Heavyweight Champion Jared Cannonier is an exciting and charismatic fighter making his debut tonight on UFC 182 prelims against Shawn Jordan.

I have trained and sparred with Jared, and he moves well for a big guy. It is awesome to see him pursuing his dream, and I hope he makes the AFC to UFC transition as well as Mighty Mouse did.

Whose behind the Killa Gorilla Jared Cannonier?!?

Jordan is in for a tough fight tonight. WAR Cannonier!

Watched one of his fights on youtube, looks like a good addition to HW. Hope he can make an impression.

Also heard he was in the army for a bit, always got respect for fighters who make the leap from service experience. Except Colton Smith, dude really bothers me.

lol I like his nickname. Never seen him fight, but I have a strangely strong confidence he will find Jordan's chin.

Shawn Jordan is getting KTFO. War Cannonier! He's coming for Cain title.

Watched one of his fights on youtube, looks like a good addition to HW. Hope he can make an impression.

Also heard he was in the army for a bit, always got respect for fighters who make the leap from service experience. Except Colton Smith, dude really bothers me.

He has also been a police officer! :D

heh these type of threads always crack me up, maybe his next fight ?

lol that cannonier aka gorilla got fucked up..

well-bye-o.gif

jordan backflip was more impressive than cannonier performance

Back