Jarace shooping Bisping again...

Let it go for now Jacare, you already got fucked over. What's done is done.

This stupid mother fucker right here

PFTPlWT.png

That shit looks like a mutated nutsack.

Never played Pokemon

Smokemon_44890a_2287580.jpg

But would consider if it was something like this

only good win jacare has in the ufc is vitor

he just lost to romero (albeit it being a close fight that couldve gone either way)

is not a draw at all

also- assuming he doesnt take another fight and lose, he's still a top contender. he also missed his last title shot due to an injury so he should stop being so salty. his time will come
Lol, being that Mousasi is a better fighter than Vitor, Id say his win over Gegard was his best and moose actually made him work for almost 15 minutes......not that laughable prison rape of Belfort.

If u are an adult who plays pokemon go. Kill yourself. The world is better off without you.

If Bisping gets past Hendo (I really hope he does), he's gonna talk some massive shit back to Jacaré.
I'm praying for one last H bomb. But Bisping fighting old man Dan is a joke. Already one of the biggest jokes of a champion other than Carla Esparza, and the Wood ain't far behind.

By the way, he probably should have taken the fight against Jacare or Weidman. Bisping has fared surprisingly well against grappler over the years. Most of the guys who have beat him, besides Kennedy, did so with their striking.

I'm praying for one last H bomb. But Bisping fighting old man Dan is a joke. Already one of the biggest jokes of a champion other than Carla Esparza, and the Wood ain't far behind.

By the way, he probably should have taken the fight against Jacare or Weidman. Bisping has fared surprisingly well over the years. Most of the guys who have beat him besides Kennedy did so with their striking.

I agree. And I actually think Bisping matches up well against Jacaré.

I agree. And I actually think Bisping matches up well against Jacaré.
Same, Jacare doesn't have good striking defense. I have watched him since Strikeforce. He has gotten much better on the feet but he still gets hit clean and hard. Bisping is hard to take down and keep there. The Kennedy fight is a bit of an outlier. Bisping was coming off a career long layoff, surgery and an injury.

Not to make excuses for him because he got owned, but he looked poor compared to the Sonnen fight for example. He completely shut down a "fully loaded" Chael, not easy to do.

Bisping has also never been submitted. Which Jacare would definitely be the best BJJ fighter he has faced by a country mile.

Dude needs to leave the Dead Sea and call for the Weidman fight. Winner without a doubt gets the next shot early next year.

he just lost to romero (albeit it being a close fight that couldve gone either way)

is not a draw at all

also- assuming he doesnt take another fight and lose, he's still a top contender. he also missed his last title shot due to an injury so he should stop being so salty. his time will come

Okami, Mousasi? even Carmont was a fairly good win considering he was 6-0 in the UFC at the time

is not a draw at all

If they refuse to give him any big fights, how can he have any good wins?

You are right, he's not a draw. That's one of the reasons why he was never given a chance at the title.

Quality shit Jacare. Hope the shoops continue til UFC 204 :D

Back