Japanese women's ideal body type for male partner

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
you ever wonder what these fuckin things are thinking? I mean we know they are extremely smart. whats going on in that big slimy brains of theirs.

Good thing they like soyboys, that's literally the only fare they can pick from.

Humble brags are dope when teh men do it

you ever wonder what these fuckin things are thinking? I mean we know they are extremely smart. whats going on in that big slimy brains of theirs.
Hey the Japanese are people, too, you know.

So it's not just Japanese dudes into prepubescent chicks bodies, it goes the other way too? Huh.

LOL my gf always tells me I'm not allowed to look prettier than her when we go out. Doesn't help I have nicer hair and am in better shape than her.

time to switch...

Have you seen the build of some of the most popular male anime characters of recent memory?

I thought I'd give Mr.Tidwell a break from making threads about men's bodies.

View attachment 629743

Cliffs: Japanese women like skinny guys.

Its funny all the male interviews want to have the muscular bodies and think that is what women find attractive, yet all the women find the lean or regular slim body more attractive.

they probably associate slim/slenderness w/ lankiness

Lankiness meaning long appendages, so you know......

Karate Kid 2 is beginning to make more since (i know it's Okinawa, but that's part of Japan technically)

Ironically enough I ran into this video yesterday

Yay fat America

it seems a lot of these women rather have a man who looks uglier than them so they get all the attention and praise.

Aren’t Sumo wrestlers popular with women in Japan? I’ve read that in a culture magazine once. It could have been National Geographic, but I don’t remember exactly.

This guy charges 1000 USD for lonely women to have dinner with him. These gigolo clubs in Japan make a killing and they only hire those skinny types.

Aren’t Sumo wrestlers popular with women in Japan? I’ve read that in a culture magazine once. It could have been National Geographic, but I don’t remember exactly.
please get back to us if you remember

Thinking of contacting the mother ship, killing us humans someday , putting survivors in aquariums like we do to them or eat them in restaurant, and taking their place as the top life form on earth

Thats easy, its just some variation of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyehwgah'nagl fhtagn "

Back