Japanese are a disgrace. Men beating up woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what that was all about, but that chick deserves a frickin medal. Amazing toughness and skill there.

the people that organized this ought to be arrested

that does not mean the Japanese as a people are a disgrace

nations all over the world ranging from Japan, to Australia, to Brazil, to France, to Russia, to China, to Algeria to my homeland of the USA have had moments that make this look like a positive, but they are not disgraces.

This is why you should not fight girls. Fight men. You never win when you fight woman. You beat her up (you are a smuck who beats on woman), she beats you up (you are a smuck who got beaten by a women).

Not even close to the weirdest Japanese game shows.

W4o2K2a.jpg

for what exactly?
did you watch the video? Be honest.

allright, I'll be honest, I did not, I guessed off of what I heard. If it really isn't that bad, then that was my bad and me getting ahead of myself without paying attention

my point was more against the "the Japanese are a disgrace" part

Didnt seem that bad to me, I think people are over reacting.
The girl does well tho, shes awesome! They arent going hard tho as stated by others it looks like a good sparring session.
Who ever put the text up during the video is obviously some pussy that never threw a punch in their life and just sees a girl gettin beat up by guys... instead of a great female fighter demonstrating some good skill and toughness while having some fun.
Not my type of thing really but some of those japanese tv shows are crazy as hell.

Didnt seem that bad to me, I think people are over reacting.
The girl does well tho, shes awesome! They arent going hard tho as stated by others it looks like a good sparring session.
Who ever put the text up during the video is obviously some pussy that never threw a punch in their life and just sees a girl gettin beat up by guys... instead of a great female fighter demonstrating some good skill and toughness while having some fun.
Not my type of thing really but some of those japanese tv shows are crazy as hell.

The Japanese men have raped and humiliated Korean women during their regime in Korea, so they decide to bring a Korean girl to fight against 3 Japanese men only to be humiliated again by the Japanese?

Some Japanese men continue to be creatures of habit. It's really unfortunate and shameful.

What these people fail to realize is: When you fight a woman you don't gain anything. If you beat her (ok you beat up a girl), If you lose to her (ok you got beat up by a girl). But the story is deeper then that, they wanted to humiliate this Korean woman in front of their Japanese television show by tricking her it was a light sparring session.

I noticed the three were male, so by your logic us MALES are a disgrace, and males are human so humans are a disgrace, so you're a disgrace, see how that works? Be part of the solution, don't generalize.

Amanda Lucas, Londa Rousey and Marloes Coenen were on the show to do Judo.
Comedians try to beat them with rule settings and man's strength etc.Japanese Shoot Boxer Rena do kick box against men too.Wrestling wise Miyu Yamamoto did appearance.Fighting is not only for this program.Field and track,Golf,wrestling, soccer, swimming and others.

This program do how pro female athlete, against male comedian with train.Also they make it competitive with rule setting for entertainment. I hate this program's concept very much.But its about entertainment with money.Not a sports.

Nothing racial thing relate to this.It's about TV programs concept. Toshiaki Kasuga comedian involved with K-1 is get knock down 6 times in his only 2 appearance with lowest tier at K-1 for like TV reality show program type thing.Not a real "K-1" fighter by any stretch. But as trained man.You know what can happen.

Also Athelete do thing with Comedian wise.Comedian have involved critics, cutting edge vulgar type expression.If Sports people deal with those,They should know there is risk.This is not a sports and their area to live.

Last edited:
Also TS, I know what you try to do here. GET OUT.

well its not a very noble thing to do that is for sure, but she held her own pretty well so props to her.

I am not really sure what was going through the minds of the comedians who thought this was a good idea.. I am wondering if they thought it was going to be more of like a Butterbean vs Jonny Knoxville and they just severely overestimated her abilities or if they truly were trying to show a women getting her ass beat on tv for laughs. I'd tend to not believe the latter just because its pretty hard to imagine somebody actually doing that.

It is a different style of humour. When I lived in Japan down down or downtown Hamada had a comedy show were he would get his friends to go through a public institution were they had to go through a series of jokes or staged events to make the friends laugh. Whoever laughed got hit shockingly hard with a rubber bat.

I mean some of his friends show their butts afterwards and they were red and bruised. Yet it was very funny to the audience.

For me it wasn't that funny but those kinds of comedians have a very physical sense of humour. Considering Hamada's friend (matsumoto) came from a abusive background his father used to beat him. He said he would treat each punishment as a joke to get through it. Obviously it affected his sense of humour.

I dont really appreciate this show if they lied about the seriousness of the fight to a korean female kickboxer it shows very little class.

However this kind of physical humour and style of show is not really that surprising. Of course we didnt grow up with it.

Oh stop being a bunch of little sissies. They weren't even going full blast on her.

Way to buy into the gay ass propaganda interspersed throughout the video.

You people believe everything you read on the Internet?

Truthfully only 5% of the entire world should know martial arts due to mental deficiencies these being one of them. Don't point the finger at one because every country has a hardheaded showboat martial artist that need to be humbled. :icon_chee

I'm a small guy and have had some sparring sessions that looked way worse than that. If I ever wanted out I would just take a knee. I doubt they'd give her a soccer kick if she would have done the same.

Huh? What's the problem? Women are equal to men now aren't they? They claim to be so it must be true?

But seriously......that was like a normal sparring session. It really did not seem like the men were trying to hurt/embarrass the woman as implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back