Japanese are a disgrace. Men beating up woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, her elbows weren't really that pointy.

The+Rock+Clapping.gif

lol i don't think many people bitching about this video have watched it, or they don't know dick about sparring.
For instance in the last segment, She starts throwing hard shots and kicks, and the guy throws a hard spinning kick to her arm; she calms down after that, and hes starts dropping his hands, letting her hit him, which she eagerly does, as well as throw slow high kicks with no rotation on the hip; they were pulling their shots.

If they really wanted to beat this girl down, she would have been unconscious in the first round

Take off your blind folds people! It's irrefutable factual evidence this show was to showcase humiliation for he Koreans. They lied to her and said it was a light sparring session. Instead they tried their best to KTFO out of her. These guys just underestimated her heart to not go down easy, and that she can take a punch.

These morons even had on head gear in case they got KTFO. Are you kidding me, this is no sparring session, its a humiliation session. For those that ignorant to Japan and Koreans. They have been going at it since the beginning of time. To humiliate a Korean (let alone a Korean woman) by Japan male pro-fighers is disgusting.

This will be like having pro USA mma fighters beat up on an innocent north Korean mma woman just to humiliate north korea. Politics and aside, this is soo wrong if you are any martial artist.

Instead they tried their best to KTFO out of her. These guys just underestimated her heart to not go down easy, and that she can take a punch.

These morons even had on head gear in case they got KTFO. Are you kidding me, this is no sparring session, its a humiliation session. For those that ignorant to Japan and Koreans.

are you so sure about that? lol
I'm pretty sure if this was such a humiliation as you've said it is, it would have happened rather easily if they were really "trying their hardest"

And lol @ headgear stopping you from getting KO'd

are you so sure about that? lol
I'm pretty sure if this was such a humiliation as you've said it is, it would have happened rather easily if they were really "trying their hardest"

And lol @ headgear stopping you from getting KO'd

I actually didn't get to watch the video. The biggest thing I took away from this thread is that there is a movie called Rapeman. And they made a sequel.

I actually didn't get to watch the video. The biggest thing I took away from this thread is that there is a movie called Rapeman. And they made a sequel.

If you watch the video, you can be taught that shin guards are to gaurd YOUR shins solely, and not for decreasing the impact of a kick.

Rapeman out her rapin erryone

This show is a special aired once or twice a year on TV in Japan. They always have male athletes compete against female athletes, so her being tricked seems a bit dubious. They've had the same type of match agains Japanese female kickboxers as well. But I do find it distasteful. They other competition in other sports are usually much more lighthearted, but they take the kickboxing segment way too seriously. I think this particular clip was actually a rematch because she knocked out one of the comedians in a previous competition.

horrible, pretty shameful at that

plus in this day and age and the potential for online exposure, this just isnt a smart move

the people on this show are a disgrace. not the entire japanese race.
that's like saying because there are americans that are involved in the KKK, that americans are a disgrace.
i'm surprised you didn't get dubs for the thread title.

lol @ male athletes fighting a female athelete being on the level of the KKK.
You ninjas are riding hard in that white armor

I think this particular clip was actually a rematch because she knocked out one of the comedians in a previous competition.

i think you're thinking of the time japanese shootboxing star RENA was on this show. i remember her ko'ing one of the guys with a highkick in her first appearance on the show, and i think she's been on one time since then as well.

they've had some australian shootboxing girl on as well, i think.

Show seemed kind of weird to me. I didn't really get the point. The Korean girl was kind of hot though.

TS they weren't trying to KTFO her (other than that guy who threw the spinning back kick) they didn't go that hard on her, that being said they did go too hard on her considering the size difference and that fact that there was three of em in a row.

Show seemed kind of weird to me. I didn't really get the point. The Korean girl was kind of hot though.

i get the impression the show is meant to illustrate how capable women athletes are.

This show is a special aired once or twice a year on TV in Japan. They always have male athletes compete against female athletes, so her being tricked seems a bit dubious. They've had the same type of match agains Japanese female kickboxers as well. But I do find it distasteful. They other competition in other sports are usually much more lighthearted, but they take the kickboxing segment way too seriously. I think this particular clip was actually a rematch because she knocked out one of the comedians in a previous competition.

This. I remember they once invited Kira Gracie on there to have match with one of the comedians who was like 20-30lbs bigger than her and a BB in Judo. The fact that the whole thing was clipped together with yellow screen commentary by whoever posted it along with replays makes this just hard to take serious. Post the ENTIRE UNEDITED VIDEO and let people come to their own conclusions instead of giving them yours.

Japanese culture being incredibly fucked up and oppressive to women? NO. This just in, we now have a black president. HISTORIC.

Get with the times though. They are a bunch of small-dicked manlets who think its cool to treat women like shit, then one day they feel bad about it and hang themselves in the woods. Its the way of the samurai bro.

...K maybe not all of them. But most. And most is all it takes.

I think most people will just ignore this post because it doesn't fit with their argument that all Japanese are all warmongering, women-hating, fascists and this clip is just the tip of the iceberg. We must always hate everyone who ever does something bad.

I think most people will just ignore this post because it doesn't fit with their argument that all Japanese are all warmongering, women-hating, fascists and this clip is just the tip of the iceberg. We must always hate everyone who ever does something bad.

It's not even "bad" though. That girl was game and throwing hard shots, and the dudes returned them, then pulled their punches when she calmed down. The worst that she received was a spinning kick that didn't get full rotation and being thrown on her butt from the clinch.

It's pretty clear who in the thread watched the video and who didn't.

Last edited:
she wants it sooo bad. she looks very turned on, she wants it. she is getting exactly what she needs. she is also dressed like a whore and i think she is wearing makeup. deal with it. some chicks like this stuff and the whole korean/japanese angle makes it even better for her. what i want to see is the video after the show where she shows them her best oil wrestling.

I just came across this video, that is being deleted fast by most japan run sites.

Well in summary, the Japanese don't like Koreans at all. They always competed against the Koreans in almost everything

In this story, they invited a Korean female kickboxer to a show, hosted by Japan's famed legend Masato. They tricked the Korean female to fight 3 guys, which was supposed to be a sparring session. All the men were professional japan kickboxers and all wore gear. Lets say they did not take an easy on her at all. 3 Japanese men, beating on a Korean woman. Really. This is sick, but they will take any opportunity to embarrass other races especially the Koreans.

As you will see as soon as the match begins, she lightly kicks him. Then boom, he teeps her for real and knocks her on her behind. He then punches her square in the face to try to Knock her out. to the huggers who claim they were just playing, punching her square in the face, head kicks, and spinning kicks dropping her on her behind are not light sparring sessions. Especially after she just competed the day before, and advised the show that she did not want a full contact fight due to a sustained injury, they tricked her by claiming it was only light sparring. These morons were trying to KTFO out of her to redeem their reputation because she knocked out a Japanese men before. Now they coward behind head gear and shin pads. And even had pro fighters take on her. Too bad, they underestimated her heart to not quit.

link to video below.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae0_1333356811

It's not even "bad" though. That girl was game and throwing hard shots, and the dudes returned them, then pulled their punches when she calmed down. The worst that she received was a spinning hick that didn't get full rotation and being thrown on her butt from the clinch.

It's pretty clear who in the thread watched the video and who didn't in this thread.

Agree. It looks bad since, "Oh she's a woman, thus she's frail and delicate" but this just looks like a heavy sparring session. Granted they are going a bit hard on her, but the video maker there seems really desperate to create the narrative that they desecrated her respect as a kickboxer and woman and she wanted to stop it but didn't out of pride as a kickboxer(which seems kind of contradictory).

Which really sucks. Seriously some of the comments on there were really racist as hell, but then again it's one of humanities greatest output products.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back