Japanese are a disgrace. Men beating up woman.

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Sanchoy, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanchoy

Sanchoy muay thai ownage

I just came across this video, that is being deleted fast by most japan run sites.

Well in summary, the Japanese don't like Koreans at all. They always competed against the Koreans in almost everything

In this story, they invited a Korean female kickboxer to a show, hosted by Japan's famed legend Masato. They tricked the Korean female to fight 3 guys, which was supposed to be a sparring session. All the men were professional japan kickboxers and all wore gear. Lets say they did not take an easy on her at all. 3 Japanese men, beating on a Korean woman. Really. This is sick, but they will take any opportunity to embarrass other races especially the Koreans.

As you will see as soon as the match begins, she lightly kicks him. Then boom, he teeps her for real and knocks her on her behind. He then punches her square in the face to try to Knock her out. to the huggers who claim they were just playing, punching her square in the face, head kicks, and spinning kicks dropping her on her behind are not light sparring sessions. Especially after she just competed the day before, and advised the show that she did not want a full contact fight due to a sustained injury, they tricked her by claiming it was only light sparring. Now they coward behind head gear and shin pads. And even had pro fighters take on her. Too bad, they underestimated her heart to not quit.

What these people fail to realize is: When you fight a woman you don't gain anything. If you beat her (ok you beat up a girl), If you lose to her (ok you got beat up by a girl). But the story is deeper then that, they wanted to humiliate this Korean woman in front of their Japanese television show by tricking her it was a light sparring session.

link to video below.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae0_1333356811

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  2. Magjee

Magjee Black Belt

Dude, this does not represent all Japanese people, please don't generalize.

3. Da Speeit

Da Speeit CANCEROUS POSTER Platinum Member

In bed with your bitch, watching game of thrones,
    her getting teeped and kneed on her elbow was disgraceful

4. doomy200

doomy200 Brown Belt

5. Da Speeit

I'm at the part where they start tripping her.
    So disgusting, she's landing right on her butt.

6. Da Speeit

[​IMG]

disgusting

7. Jason AG

Jason AG Banned Banned

Honda by triple armbar

8. Devout Pessimist

Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

9. The Mookster

The Mookster Green Belt

well its not a very noble thing to do that is for sure, but she held her own pretty well so props to her.

I am not really sure what was going through the minds of the comedians who thought this was a good idea.. I am wondering if they thought it was going to be more of like a Butterbean vs Jonny Knoxville and they just severely overestimated her abilities or if they truly were trying to show a women getting her ass beat on tv for laughs. I'd tend to not believe the latter just because its pretty hard to imagine somebody actually doing that.

10. caseyboi**

caseyboi** Banned Banned

After watching the video it didn't seem that bad, she more than likely spars with men anyway. That back kick was a bit much though

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  11. doomy200

doomy200 Brown Belt

This was all pretty pathetic to watch, but I'm pretty sure those guys were NOT going 100%. I'm not condoning it of course.

12. emax

emax Black Belt

I think some people have reservations about the Japanese people because of that their gov't and military did to pretty much every East and SE Asian ethnicity and the Americans in WW2, just like they are also now wary and mistrustful of Germans. For the Japanese, it is sometimes worse because their gov't took so much longer to own up to what they did.

13. MANIAC123

MANIAC123 Yolo Belt

The video is a disgrace. As is your headline saying all Japanese area disgrace.

14. mikey diablo

mikey diablo Brown Belt

Bullshit. Just bullshit. America takes enough shit on these boards and other cultures deserve their due. Japan is a very patriarchal society where sexism is pretty much the rule of the land. Seriously, take your blinders off. Japan is a very xenophobic very racist country. Yes, I'm sure you can find tolerant Japanese people just like I can find some tolerant Texans, it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

Think this is bs? Checkout Japanese films like Rapeman and Rapeman 2. In fact check out any japenese film with rape in it, it typically becomes sex. as if all the woman needed was persuading.

To pretend that Japan is some sort of nice respectful culture is just being silly. There's some very ugly elements.

15. Jack Reacheround

Jack Reacheround Never Go Black

I'm guessing these aren't on Netflix? Because if they were, they'd already be in my Instant Queue.

I'm sorry

I meant My List.

16. Concrete

Concrete Steel Belt

Seen it before, disgusting, way to insult a whole country though.

17. Da Speeit

For so many WMMA fans on this board who think Ronda could legit outgrapple Uriah Hall, i'm really surpised by the outrage over professional men toying around with a professional woman, who was throwing real punches and kicks.

I've never seen so much anger over a knee to an elbow lol

18. Jack Reacheround

Jack Reacheround Never Go Black

To be fair, her elbows weren't really that pointy.

19. opl

opl Green Belt

The three idiots do not represent Japanese men. But, the fight should never have occurred. Ergo, the people that made the judgment call to go ahead with it is to blame and unfortunately, they represented Japan no matter how they want it to come off the rest of the world.

20. Torrid

Torrid Cunning Linguist

I don't get Japanese humor when it comes to television. They seem to do some pretty cruel things and find it hilarious. I guess it's acceptable because they do it everyone, foreigners and Japanese alike.

I don't think the guys are trying to go hard, and those look like 20oz gloves or something around there - but I guess that's kind of the point. Ha, ha we're just goofing around and you're getting tripped / teeped all over the place. I don't agree with it, but I guess I'm not part of the culture it is targeted towards anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.