International Japan to pay firms to leave China

Aren't firms currently moving to other SE Asian countries anyway?

Fuck paying them the US should force US companies to leave China

people would sit in a Dry heat room and listen to you ramble on? Or did you just talk to yourself?

The listeners = two naked old men passed out from heat stroke and one Kevin Spacey type inching ever closer to Amerikuricana's sweaty thigh.

I made the bad decision to seek an advanced degree during that time. If I would have kept selling cars for $1200+ a week, or appliances for $900 a week, and invested, I could have made more money. I got a JD, got sick, fell behind, and can't seem to get back. For some reason the car sales jobs I could get in my 20's will not hire me now. I told my father 20 years ago to buy one of the buildings around Comerica park in Detroit (they were $30-50k at the time) because the infrastructure of the city was not going to go to waste. I told him they would be worth millions. Within 20 years they were. I knew, but I've just had bad luck and didn't get the chance to start investing. And no I don't claim to be that smart.. But yes, I was talking about a lot of the current political issues in ways that are catching on quite a while ago.

Went aren't you doing doc review? Starting salary is like $24/hr minimum.

Went aren't you doing doc review? Starting salary is like $24/hr minimum.
No in MI it's like $14-16 unless you are bi-lingual. Bi-lingual starts at like $22. I want to do it, and people I talked to that were waiting to take the bar, or even who failed it once or twice were doing it, but it hasn't popped up for me.

No in MI it's like $14-16 unless you are bi-lingual. Bi-lingual starts at like $22. I want to do it, and people I talked to that were waiting to take the bar, or even who failed it once or twice were doing it, but it hasn't popped up for me.

Weird. Maybe start looking for remote positions. Good luck.

Good on Japan. Now, other countries need to follow. Fuck China.

Yep saw that in the stimulus. it's been a trend. Most of my kid's toys are from Thailand Vietnam. I started shopping St Uniqlo again as a lot of stuff isn't Chinese, I'm careful and avoid it.
China has a history of sending tainted foods here so I'm glad the country is taking action against a power that doesn't care as long as it benefits it's self

Good on Japan. Now, other countries need to follow. Fuck China.
This should be the action of every government when discussing recovery after the Corona virus is taken care of. How to tell China to go fuck yourself

Every time China wants to lord it over the rest of the world they threaten to limit the production chain, they wield their power like an irresponsible child and then are surprised people go looking elsewhere?

Innovation would have us 10 years in the future, or more, if we would have kept competing on quality and innovation instead of who is willing to screw workers over the worst. We did it wrong. Quarterly bonuses for finance people were not worth this, and I have been saying that for almost 15 years. I would talk about EXACTLY what was coming involving China in the dry-heat room at the gym like 12 years ago, and it literally all happened.

You need to blame Americans. They wanted cheap flat screen TVs from Walmart. It forced American companies early on to outsource to China or die. They next issue you have now that we’ve built up their industries is China is competing against major American engineering and Chinese National manufacturing.

You need to blame Americans. They wanted cheap flat screen TVs from Walmart. It forced American companies early on to outsource to China or die. They next issue you have now that we’ve built up their industries is China is competing against major American engineering and Chinese National manufacturing.

the panels are all made in korea by LG.

It’s true that it’s happening, the company I work for here in Shanghai is under consideration for relocation outside of China.

Tbh I really don’t blame them just hoping is staff get some sort of bonus for moving.

Back