International Japan Opens Up - Foreign workers are on the way

I appreciate those on the right with the balls to openly state that they oppose legal immigration as much as they do illegal when it includes the "wrong" colored immigrants. You are an honest and accurate spokesperson for the Trump base. You are the man who disproves the charge of "strawman". Keep it up.
Legal immigration can cause all sort of problems too. All those legal Islamic immigrants for example are wreaking havoc in Europe. Legal immigration needs to be very selective. Cultural compatibility and ensuring you're not creating ethnic and cultural enclaves is the key to a healthy society.

We need fewer humans and more robots.

All hail our mechanical overlords!

I honestly doubt many foreigners could cut it in the Japanese work force.

I honestly doubt many foreigners could cut it in the Japanese work force.
I couldn't handle more than a year, most likely. I'm good with about 50 hours a week.

Japan can import Filipinos, Thais, Vietnamese, etc.
I think they're pragmatic enough not to diversify with the least capable yet most violent and dysfunctional demos from Africa and the ME.

I am a Filipino trying to see if I can work in Japan too. But I have other agendas.

A
I am a Filipino trying to see if I can work in Japan too. But I have other agendas.
Careful , wages for Filipinos are low and cost of living isn't rock bottom. Your English is good, have you looked at online work like data entry? A lot pays like 5 bucks an hour

6'6, 400 pound, 5% body fat Sherdog poster wearing this hat:
616FlbwOyGL._SY355_.jpg

A

Careful , wages for Filipinos are low and cost of living isn't rock bottom. Your English is good, have you looked at online work like data entry? A lot pays like 5 bucks an hour

Oh yeah I also heard some horror stories from some of my friends who went there and some entered the country illegally though I mean like during the height of the Yakuza days. I am with a travel agency though so hopefully I can get a some connections since we have a partner office in Hokaido.

But yeah wages are still low. Hmn I not thinking of a long term career there I am thinking more I hope my company sends me there as representative one of these days if I get promoted since Japan is also opening a their Market for Filipino tourists and vice versa.

6'6, 400 pound, 5% body fat Sherdog poster wearing this hat:
616FlbwOyGL._SY355_.jpg

I am from the manlet brigade I think I am a girly boy enough to look cute with that ! hahahahah

I couldn't handle more than a year, most likely. I'm good with about 50 hours a week.

Shiiiit, until I went back to school a few months ago I was working 80 a week, every single day growing weed. Granted, I was high all the time, so that eased the hard work. And weed's super illegal in Japan, so yeah, fuck that.

Its kinda messed up but I couldnt move anywhere where cannabis wasnt readily available. The best part of Japan is how highly they value silence and hespeck in public. Canada is too fucking loud and rude.

As others have said, the overwhelming majority of new migrants will be from China, South Korea, Vietnam, Phillipines etc...I very much doubt they will open the door that much for anybody else.

Oh yeah I also heard some horror stories from some of my friends who went there and some entered the country illegally though I mean like during the height of the Yakuza days. I am with a travel agency though so hopefully I can get a some connections since we have a partner office in Hokaido.

But yeah wages are still low. Hmn I not thinking of a long term career there I am thinking more I hope my company sends me there as representative one of these days if I get promoted since Japan is also opening a their Market for Filipino tourists and vice versa.
Ok, as long as your eyes are wide open. Usually pay is around 180,000 a month. Which isn't bad. If possible stay just one year, as your pension contributions can be waived and your healthcare payments are low. They go up, a lot your next year.
Good luck, hopefully the Philippines will grow making going abroad a choice and not an economic necessity

Japan can import Filipinos, Thais, Vietnamese, etc.
I think they're pragmatic enough not to diversify with the least capable yet most violent and dysfunctional demos from Africa and the ME.

Luckily for Japan their political system, corporate establishment, mass media and entertainment industry isn't filled with interlopers and their brain washed lackeys who hate Japan and see immigration as a punishment and some act of revenge.

They should let in as many weebs as they can. Nee labor + cultural preservation. Would also increase the population as weebs get to shag real life wifus.

Last edited:
Back