News Japan - guy dressed as Joker stabs 10, sprays acid on people, sets train car on fire and smokes cig

This is why you don't watch anime.

I thought he was on Naruto

Nope, Hunter X Hunter and all he wants to do is slaughter everyone that he considers "strong".

OGC.27f17fc0a272b97b5dedc56a66f91623

He considers this 12-year old boy, Gon Freecs, "strong". But he won't try to kill him until he's and adult and at his full potential.

Heaven help anyone who kills that boy before Hisoka.

Reactions: Zer
The joker is a symbol for all the social outcasts, Incels and other social dweebs in society.
Which really pisses me off. That’s not who he is nor ever been. I liked Joker too but not enough to just destroy 75 years of a character.

Cynical thread even by Sherdog standards. Pretty sick shit.

That's the scary thing about Halloween. Hard to tell if costume or nutjob.

There's a woman bum I've seen many times and inside drug store touching merchandise who looks like a witch.

WTF. I was just at Walmart and a worker dressed as the Joker was collecting and pushing carts looking pissed AF. Glad I left.

Ban knives and anything even slightly acidic, IMO

Do we need to keep an eye on you?

I kid , I kid....I too thought it was a good movie.

It was an incredible acting performance. My mom worked in mental health for decades and was blown away at how realistic the portrayal was. The actor must have had some very dark days to play the role so convincingly.

It's hard not to garner sympathy for the guy after what he went through. Another testament to the actors portrayal.

It was an incredible acting performance. My mom worked in mental health for decades and was blown away at how realistic the portrayal was. The actor must have had some very dark days to play the role so convincingly.

It's hard not to garner sympathy for the guy after what he went through. Another testament to the actors portrayal.
He certainly struck a homerun with the performance. The casting was spot on.

Back