Japan creates 'fat' sized clothing

The most important thing is to eat properly, exercise regularly, and avoid worrying about being fat; for some people, it simply isn't in the cards to be slim.

I'm not saying it's OK to be obese, because it's incredibly unhealthy, I just don't think it's OK to make them fat people feel like garbage.

Pretty much sums it up.

People tend to put far too much emphasis on one's outward appearance.

The health at every size movement? That sounds like something that could only have been started by lard assess.

The health at every size movement? That sounds like something that could only have been started by lard assess.

If they actually moved they wouldn't have to start it.

Basically it's a bunch of obese white women that say just despite the massive amounts of problems directly caused by being overweight and the burden on society they are and despite the time they take away from doctors who could be treating critically injured infants or helping an elderly alzheimer's patient can't remember what his deceased wife looks like anymore that they should be viewed as just as beautiful and sexy and healthy as everyone else and they show their 'bravery' by copying pictures of models and patting themselves on the back (if they can reach) and saying they are equals.

They want to be viewed as just like everyone else despite being gluttonous pigs. They are literally having their cake and eating it too, its fucking wrong at every possible level and I genuinely think anyone that is involved with or supports HAES needs to be put in an institution because they are very damaged people.

Same goes for any believer of tumblr shit like ableism and head mates

And with that I have to go check my privilege.

This reminds me of Target and the manatee grey plus sized dress lol

36cde30d_ht-mantee-gray-dress-nt-130404-wblog-jpg_012003.jpeg

To be honest, this seems like more of a troll post than Loiosh's.

I've met people who have done exactly as you said (even gone vegan in some cases), and they lost weight incredibly slowly despite employing a cardio heavy workout plan and diet low in fats. Its really not as simple as 'eat healthy and workout' or everyone would look like Wolverine.

Some people are affected by genetics or health conditions as Loiosh alluded to, so its not always easy (or possible) to look 'skinny'.

Yes it is easy. Just fucking eat less and move more. There you will lose weight magically!

Honey Boo boos mom lost like 100lb without surgery. All she said she did was try to walk around more. She went from a stay at home mom who lives on a couch to chasing after her dumb daughter on tv. She didn't even change her diet.

Now if stupid af ppl like that can lose weight than anyone can just as easily.

Last edited:
Yes it is easy. Just fucking eat less and move more. There you will lose weight magically!

Yes because everyone's body works EXACTLY the same no matter what.

You really believe that?

Yes because everyone's body works EXACTLY the same no matter what.

You really believe that?

We are all human yes so we all are very similar. Everyones body will lose weight if they take in less cals than they burn. Look at the biggest loser (extreme and I don't agree with it) but they lose 100s in weeks by eating less and exercising.

Your friends lied to you. They were cheating. No way they went vegan and did heavy cardio and barely lost weight.

Tbh we need a fat meth addicted person to fully tell us which is harder to quit.

Not srs. But kinda

We are all human yes so we all are very similar.

Your friends lied to you. They were cheating. No way they went vegan and did heavy cardio and barely lost weight.

Very similar yes.

But not EXACTLY alike in any way. As said before, genetics and medical conditions as well as body structure play a big part in that.

And no, they didn't considering I was with them for most of the summer exercising together. Plenty of hiking, biking, and basketball. Keep in mind women also lose weight slower than men. Everyone is different man. Different regiments work better for different people.

We are all human yes so we all are very similar. Everyones body will lose weight if they take in less cals than they burn. Look at the biggest loser (extreme and I don't agree with it) but they lose 100s in weeks by eating less and exercising.

It's shows like The Biggest Loser that keep people stupid.

You do realize that everything on that show was fake, right, including the time between scales? They even faked the food they were eating, spitting out the milk they were supposed to be drinking on the show. The amount of time they exercised was actually far more than they showed, because it was more fun to pretend the fat slobs were moaning and complaining after a few minutes of exercise instead of the hours each day they had been at it.

There was an article a few weeks ago that described the shenanigans on that show and how incredibly unhealthy it was for the contestants; pretty much everyone came out of it hurt.

I can't believe you're actually citing reality television to prove your point.

The show was specifically designed to make fun of fat people, because they're one of the last groups it's OK to mock and everyone loves doing it.

Tbh we need a fat meth addicted person to fully tell us which is harder to quit.

Not srs. But kinda

There was an argument for a long time that asserted cigarettes were harder to quit than heroin because you're surrounded by them all the time and you are never, ever far from temptation; the physical part of addiction isn't the only hurdle.

I'm on a strict diet* and there is always, as in every few days, someone who insists that their particular occasion is worth my having a piece of cake or some french fries. I don't eat that garbage and to be honest I'm not really tempted any more, but I imagine heroin would be impossible to quit if you were surrounded by people shooting up every single day.

*I'm low carb, and it isn't really a diet, it's my way of life now. It's the only way I have ever had any success controlling my weight, and it works.

There was an argument for a long time that asserted cigarettes were harder to quit than heroin because you're surrounded by them all the time and you are never, ever far from temptation; the physical part of addiction isn't the only hurdle.

I'm on a strict diet* and there is always, as in every few days, someone who insists that their particular occasion is worth my having a piece of cake or some french fries. I don't eat that garbage and to be honest I'm not really tempted any more, but I imagine heroin would be impossible to quit if you were surrounded by people shooting up every single day.

*I'm low carb, and it isn't really a diet, it's my way of life now. It's the only way I have ever had any success controlling my weight, and it works.

I've found the most success with no starch in my diet as well.

lmao nice, company doesnt even care how it impacts their sales

Bunch of hateful fatists in this thread. Reminds me of a tune called Fat Girl by NWA. Easy E hated the fatties. Thought it was, and I quote, "quite ill to have a fat girl on your jock". Now he's dead from AIDS. Karma?

Good business plan. See how advertisement for it came to USA?

Discussion on their brand is good for business, whether not it is "wrong". In this case, it's not wrong, just funny. And if you people even click into the link and read it, their size is FAT1, FAT2, FAT3. I'm pretty sure FAT1 is for skinny/normal people?

And for the shorts, there is a size call TITCH and Skinny. Why doesn't those words feel offensive but FAT is? I'm not judging but probably because Fat people feel bad?

I'm skinny as shit for a guy but lazy to do regular workout as well. But I don't feel bad.

No, do your homework.

You say it's easy, I say it's hard, that doesn't make me the guy who has to show his work. You're the one painting the picture that fat people are the lazy bastards who are choosing to put their lives at risk because it's so easy to lose the weight.

These days, you have to be pretty ignorant to believe that; take some time and educate yourself. You probably won't, though, because although you don't know it, a part of your self-esteem is based on being better than fat people.

Is this guy trolling? Ive never seen such a cop out along with absurd levels of stupidity. What is your educational background? Youre disputing positive and negative energy balances? I just...science...fuck...

Back