Japan creates 'fat' sized clothing

Explain how you find it progressive?

Personally it doesn't offend me but it does perpetuate the concept of size shaming and that to me seems very ignorant and pointless when your purpose is to sell clothes (not give critique on body types).

Its less logical and far more vague than a normal sizing chart and unlike most common sizing charts it can be taken offensively.

Explain how you find it progressive?

Personally it doesn't offend me but it does perpetuate the concept of size shaming and that to me seems very ignorant and pointless when your purpose is to sell clothes (not give critique on body types).

Its less logical and far more vague than a normal sizing chart and unlike most common sizing charts it can be taken offensively.

8262458b8ee4830e7d5b816da9058fe87d316ceb3ea0b67de7f3610b1d67a6c1.jpg

Mothafucka.

Had me feeling some type of way Fallen.

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

If only women were this honest about their size on craigslist.

Happens to the best of us comrade.

To people saying it's not easy to lose weight - who cares? Getting up early in the morning and working 60 hours a week is not easy either, but people do it. Whether its easy or hard is irrelevant, it has to be done. People can fucking find 30 minutes a day to work out and lay off the junk food and candy.

To people saying size shaming is bad - how come? What's next, ignorance and illiteracy shaming is going to be bad also? Should people "be proud of being dumb" next? Well know this, being super fat is the equivalent of being ignorant when there's internet and books around.

People should actually strive to progress, not fail miserably, and then change standards so that their subpar perforamce is still considered "normal" once they are not capable of reaching the previously normal standard.

See, now that is just being an obnoxious fatty.

I don't care if you're overweight however I'd rather not see you wear a belly shirt proclaiming such so proudly while I have to watch your gut jiggle.

I can't believe that in 2014 there are still people who think like this.

It isn't a choice, and it's harder for a fat person to get thin than it is for an addict to kick heroin; the percentage of fat people who successfully lose their weight for more than five years is statistically insignificant. Most people who are fat are fucked, end of story, although if they eat properly and get exercise they can still be healthy (as long as they aren't morbidly obese)... But they are pretty much guaranteed to be fat for life.

842.png

To people saying size shaming is bad - how come? What's next, ignorance and illiteracy shaming is going to be bad also? Should people "be proud of being dumb" next? Well know this, being super fat is the equivalent of being ignorant when there's internet and books around.

Size shaming is bad because making people feel "lesser than" is bad, it's not hard to understand; fat people are still people. Making them feel like refuse doesn't do any good and is unnecessarily cruel.

I know there are over the top fat people who have embraced their corpulence, and that's pretty ridiculous, but at the end of the day they're just trying to be happy with the life they have. There is no "noble" or justified motive in making them feel terrible, decent people don't feel the need to do it.

I can't believe that in 2014 there are still people who think like this.

It isn't a choice, and it's harder for a fat person to get thin than it is for an addict to kick heroin; the percentage of fat people who successfully lose their weight for more than five years is statistically insignificant. Most people who are fat are fucked, end of story, although if they eat properly and get exercise they can still be healthy (as long as they aren't morbidly obese)... But they are pretty much guaranteed to be fat for life.

This has to be a troll post i will answer it seriously

Once you find healthy foods you enjoy and once you find an exercise routine that you think is fun, losing weight is easy. The worst thing that will happen from a junk food withdrawal is youll be slightly irritable. A heroin withdrawal can KILL YOU

And the reason why some fat people cant keep their weight off is A) They ate bland food, did a routine they didnt like, and when they hit their target weight they went back to old habits and B) They had deep rooted emotional issues related to eating that they didnt seek professional help for

Once you find healthy foods you enjoy and once you find an exercise routine that you think is fun, losing weight is easy. The worst thing that will happen from a junk food withdrawal is youll be slightly irritable. A heroin withdrawal can KILL YOU

And the reason why some fat people cant keep their weight off is A) They ate bland food, did a routine they didnt like, and when they hit their target weight they went back to old habits and B) They had deep rooted emotional issues related to eating that they didnt seek professional help for

To be honest, this seems like more of a troll post than Loiosh's.

I've met people who have done exactly as you said (even gone vegan in some cases), and they lost weight incredibly slowly despite employing a cardio heavy workout plan and diet low in fats. Its really not as simple as 'eat healthy and workout' or everyone would look like Wolverine.

Some people are affected by genetics or health conditions as Loiosh alluded to, so its not always easy (or possible) to look 'skinny'.

Pretty interesting when you hold Sumo's in the highest regard.

I would no doubt be considered fat size there and I'm built like Thor's pecker.

This is all incorrect.

I know a girl going to japan for a month. I'll see if she can get me something.

article-2649379-1E7BCB2500000578-666_634x506.jpg

Lol some people on this site are really full of shit

To be honest, this seems like more of a troll post than Loiosh's.

I've met people who have done exactly as you said (even gone vegan in some cases), and they lost weight incredibly slowly despite employing a cardio heavy workout plan and diet low in fats. Its really not as simple as 'eat healthy and workout' or everyone would look like Wolverine.

Some people are affected by genetics or health conditions as Loiosh alluded to, so its not always easy (or possible) to look 'skinny'.

The most important thing is to eat properly, exercise regularly, and avoid worrying about being fat; for some people, it simply isn't in the cards to be slim.

I'm not saying it's OK to be obese, because it's incredibly unhealthy, I just don't think it's OK to make them fat people feel like garbage.

Back