Japan creates 'fat' sized clothing

Gay should be the size for green tee shirts. I always see homos wearing green tee shirts.

Lane Bryant would be forced out of business immediately.

86790-what-the-fuck-is-that-gif-Imgu-Cn5F.gif

I know everyone on Sherdog "tranes" and is on average 6'5" and 250 pounds of solid muscle, but the "Fat Shaming" in this thread is "problematic." Sherdog, you need to check your "thin privilege."

43249359.jpg

I just went to that link and it's interesting how a fat person will just show their fat and say, "This is my way of getting back at all you haters" rather than just getting skinny and being healthy to get back at them. That's like being teased for eating your boogers, then posting pictures of the act as a way to get revenge. Doesn't make sense to me.

But, some of the things people said to her were definitely fucked up and crossed a line. How ever, her horse riding instructor telling her to lose weight was probably just trying to get the poor, obese 9 year old to open her fucking eyes and change her life habits before getting old and stubborn. And the girl that told her she'd be pretty if she lost a few lbs. was probably just trying to help her out, and maybe even thought she was being kind.

The worst part about being fat is that it's nothing but a choice. Eating tons and being lazy despite the fact that it makes you look disgusting and is incredibly unhealthy is just out right self destructive. That's why fat people get so much shit, it's nothing but a choice, and the fatties are allowing an addiction to a normal part of life ruin their appearance.

Heroin addicts probably get more empathy than fatties, but for good reason. Normal people don't ever touch heroin so they think it's some crazy life altering addiction, which it can be, but a fat person is doing what we all do on a regular basis, only in such quantities that it's destructive -- essentially, they're being lazy in a way that just seems out right ridiculous to the rest of the world.

I can't believe that in 2014 there are still people who think like this.

It isn't a choice, and it's harder for a fat person to get thin than it is for an addict to kick heroin; the percentage of fat people who successfully lose their weight for more than five years is statistically insignificant. Most people who are fat are fucked, end of story, although if they eat properly and get exercise they can still be healthy (as long as they aren't morbidly obese)... But they are pretty much guaranteed to be fat for life.

It isn't a choice, and it's harder for a fat person to get thin than it is for an addict to kick heroin; the percentage of fat people who successfully lose their weight for more than five years is statistically insignificant. Most people who are fat are fucked, end of story, although if they eat properly and get exercise they can still be healthy (as long as they aren't morbidly obese)... But they are pretty much guaranteed to be fat for life.

I would love to see some sources on what you're posting. When ever you talk about statistics, you better be willing to back that shit up with actual, well, you know, statistics.

Also, as far as anecdotal evidence goes, I've seen kids that were fat in school end up lean and muscular as we all matured, and they're still in great shape years later.

Listen, it's a scientific fact that if you consume more calories than you burn through out the day, you're going to gain weight. And if those excess calories aren't comprised of the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fat (as well as the person actually going to the gym and lifting), that weight will be fat, rather than muscle.

It's so fucking simple that it's mind blowing. Burn more calories than you consume = losing weight. Consume more than you burn = gain weight.

I don't think fat people should be ashamed of themselves, that's pretty close minded. On the flip side i don't see a problem bringing them back down to reality by telling it like it is.

Agreed.

And lets admit the 'self esteem' type movement telling everyone to be happy and accept their size no matter what it is, was not healthy or correct.

The idea that we should all strive to be better in school, be better in life and work hard at everything except for our fitness and health was very flawed. We should all strive to be fit and healthy (size is less important than that) and society should pressure and remind people of that just as we pressure people to go to school and maximize their brain power and to get a job and be a great citizen.

I would love to see some sources on what you're posting. When ever you talk about statistics, you better be willing to back that shit up with actual, well, you know, statistics.

Also, as far as anecdotal evidence goes, I've seen kids that were fat in school end up lean and muscular as we all matured, and they're still in great shape years later.

Listen, it's a scientific fact that if you consume more calories than you burn through out the day, you're going to gain weight. And if those excess calories aren't comprised of the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fat (as well as the person actually going to the gym and lifting), that weight will be fat, rather than muscle.

It's so fucking simple that it's mind blowing. Burn more calories than you consume = losing weight. Consume more than you burn = gain weight.

No, do your homework.

You say it's easy, I say it's hard, that doesn't make me the guy who has to show his work. You're the one painting the picture that fat people are the lazy bastards who are choosing to put their lives at risk because it's so easy to lose the weight.

These days, you have to be pretty ignorant to believe that; take some time and educate yourself. You probably won't, though, because although you don't know it, a part of your self-esteem is based on being better than fat people.

A while back I heard an advertisement on the radio for a big & tall store that sold clothing up to 8xl. Now that is fucking FAT lol

I seriously had no idea how reviled "fat" people were until Sherdog.

They cant keep the weight off because most of them are disgusting fat losers. If they had the willpower to not eat themselves to death, they wouldnt be fat in the first place.

No, do your homework.

You say it's easy, I say it's hard, that doesn't make me the guy who has to show his work. You're the one painting the picture that fat people are the lazy bastards who are choosing to put their lives at risk because it's so easy to lose the weight.

These days, you have to be pretty ignorant to believe that; take some time and educate yourself. You probably won't, though, because although you don't know it, a part of your self-esteem is based on being better than fat people.

I dont think anyone says it is easy, they say it is simple. Which it is. I will let you in on a secret of dieting that will have a 100% effectiveness: Eat less. If you want even faster weight loss try this second tip: work out more.

Its easier said than done, but it works. If you burn more calories than you take in, you will lose weight. You will feel like shit, which is why people dont do it, and stay disgusting land whales until they inevitably die an early death.

I lost about 70lb in just over 6 months. It was not hard at all aftet the first week. Just go to the gym and hit the weights and eat less junk foods and more healthy proteins and veggies. Eventually I just became obsessed with my fitness.

Funny enough tho, I am actually trying to gain some lbs. I feel like I lost to much weight. NOW putting on lb in the form of lean muscle is difficult, way tougher than going for a bike ride to work everyday to promote fat loss.

No sympathy for fatties. It's not hard because i did it and I will admit I'm as lazy as they come.

They are fat(its the truth), but trying to embarrass them is more likely to lead them to eat more considering those who are obese/morbid level overweight often compensate for anxiety or lack of self esteem by eating food(there is definitely a pleasure to it).

Some here are talking about fat people as if they're a disease(typical workout warrior type shit), I don't really give a fuck how fat most people are unless it is to the point where it is a health problem(some in my family, friend, etc.) or if we're talking about attraction. However, for those who are talking this up so much, I'm sure are biased and would be unable to handle it when it doesn't fit within their flawed set of rules. Such as going to "dumbass class(remedial)", getting a "fucking stupid" evaluation on their report card, or "incompetent fuck" on their paycheck or schedule from work.

I would rather be a fat slob with intelligence ten times over vs. being incredibly fit or athletic with no intelligence.

Fat in Japan is probably slightly underweight in the U.S.

I have far more problem with assholes than with fat people, but you guys allready wear clearly marked clothing, so I guess they are next.

Somewhat ignorant.

But its Japan so it doesn't surprise me at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back