Japan creates 'fat' sized clothing

fatalis

Hang yourself with a belt
@red
Reaction score
The health at every size movement on sites like tumblr seems to be getting blown the fuck out by Japan as the nation grows weary of the Godzilla alert system keeps getting set off by fat people. One step is to make Japans obese want to change by calling them fat at every chance they get by labeling their clothes as fat and even jumbo.

Fat-Size-Tag.png

http://iacknowledge.net/japanese-clothing-company-creates-fat-and-other-offensive-size-labels/

7748.jpg

Awesome culture honestly. Wouldnt work here in western countries though, not just for politically correct reasons either.
Read the article, and its only one company. Shame

If this is real I fully support it. Out here we call them "plus sized" which is a way to sugarcoat calling them fatasses. God bless Japan.

The person in that pic needs to clean their fingernails

Great. Fatsos should be ashamed of themselves and do something about their looks. You don't get to both enjoy shoveling tons of delicious food down your throat and be "just as beautiful as skinny people" at the same time.

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/post/33867883659/today-i-met-an-nyu-student-named-stella-i-took-a - these kind of delusional beach whales annoy the shit out of me.

This is what happens when we tell these fat sows that they should love themselves. They shouldnt. They should be fucking disgusted at their lack of self control and acceptance of mediocrity.

Fat 'people' should be ashamed of themselves

There are fat people in Japan ?!?!?!

FAT in Japan = S in Europe

I don't think fat people should be ashamed of themselves, that's pretty close minded. On the flip side i don't see a problem bringing them back down to reality by telling it like it is.

Great. Fatsos should be ashamed of themselves and do something about their looks. You don't get to both enjoy shoveling tons of delicious food down your throat and be "just as beautiful as skinny people" at the same time.

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/post/33867883659/today-i-met-an-nyu-student-named-stella-i-took-a - these kind of delusional beach whales annoy the shit out of me.

I just went to that link and it's interesting how a fat person will just show their fat and say, "This is my way of getting back at all you haters" rather than just getting skinny and being healthy to get back at them. That's like being teased for eating your boogers, then posting pictures of the act as a way to get revenge. Doesn't make sense to me.

But, some of the things people said to her were definitely fucked up and crossed a line. How ever, her horse riding instructor telling her to lose weight was probably just trying to get the poor, obese 9 year old to open her fucking eyes and change her life habits before getting old and stubborn. And the girl that told her she'd be pretty if she lost a few lbs. was probably just trying to help her out, and maybe even thought she was being kind.

The worst part about being fat is that it's nothing but a choice. Eating tons and being lazy despite the fact that it makes you look disgusting and is incredibly unhealthy is just out right self destructive. That's why fat people get so much shit, it's nothing but a choice, and the fatties are allowing an addiction to a normal part of life ruin their appearance.

Heroin addicts probably get more empathy than fatties, but for good reason. Normal people don't ever touch heroin so they think it's some crazy life altering addiction, which it can be, but a fat person is doing what we all do on a regular basis, only in such quantities that it's destructive -- essentially, they're being lazy in a way that just seems out right ridiculous to the rest of the world.

I'm totally ok with this. You see the numbers quoted on how much we spend on health costs for obese people and it is staggering.

Awesome culture honestly. Wouldnt work here in western countries though, not just for politically correct reasons either.
Read the article, and its only one company. Shame

Fuck political correctness, the western versions should have extra tags with them

XXS: THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON
XS: Please start eating
S: Are you a girl?
M: DYEL
L: Looking swole brah
XL: Skip dessert
XXL: Put down the fork
XXXL: You are fucking disgusting

This is great. Lets put "UGLY" on makup products too.

As a Honorary slant eye I approve this message.

How do you become an honorary member? Bang enough Asian chicks until you get considered one them?

If so I can get on board with this.

Back