Jang Yong Kim defends Featherweight Belt vs Yusuke Yachi likely at PXC 47

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Hufusopem, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Hufusopem

Hufusopem Brown Belt

[​IMG]

REFERENCE- http://mma-in-asia.com/promotions/pxc/jang-yong-kim-returns-pxc-47/

After Jang Yong Kim wins I want to see him do some damage in the UFC. He's easily the best Korean fighter not fighting in the UFC right now.

2. Fork

Fork Started war

he's definitely a good fighter and i'd like to see him in the ufc too, but i'd put lee yoon jun and kim soo chul ahead of him.

looking forward to him vs. yachi though.

3. Asurah

Asurah |⁰⊖⁰)

Yeah would definitely place Yoon Jun Lee, Soo Chul Kim, and maybe even Dae Hwan Kim (the ONE DHK, not the ROAD announcer) ahead of him.

This should be a good fight if it happens, not really sure who I would favor in it.

4. Hufusopem

Hufusopem Brown Belt

I would agree that Lee Yoon Jun and Soo Chul have higher ceilings (flat out disagree with Dae Hwan Kim being a better prospect).

But as of right now Jang Yong Kim is imo the most UFC ready Korean fighter. Gargantuan for the weight class, heavy hands and kicks, technical boxing, great wrestling and clinch game, an unorthodox submission orientated top game, and fights out of KTT.