Janet Todd @jmcoakle is SOOO tight on the pads DAMN!

AndyAlong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Check out Janet Todd from Boxing Works in Torrance, California crush these pads with her flow!
Follow her at

@jmcoakle
@infightstyle

Pretty underwhelming given she's having a thread dedicated to her with follow recomendations. I am curious to see how tight she really is tho ;)

Pretty underwhelming given she's having a thread dedicated to her with follow recomendations. I am curious to see how tight she really is tho ;)

I'll take this thread over another badr hari thread any day.

Snubnoze always on top of your regulating/moderating of posts!

What took you so long ;)

Last edited:
do you train at Boxing Works?

janet's my buddy and i used to train there when i lived in the states...she's one of the most, if not the most, hard working athlete i know.

her and jackie are the two cleanest female muay thai fighters i know

Tight and clean?

4VuDB.gif

do you train at Boxing Works?

janet's my buddy and i used to train there when i lived in the states...she's one of the most, if not the most, hard working athlete i know.

Janet is so dedicated, its a shame she has so much trouble finding fights :(

Has she trained in thailand?

She looks powerful and athletic but she just gives off the typical "tense farang" vibe to me.

Has she trained in thailand?

She looks powerful and athletic but she just gives off the typical "tense farang" vibe to me.
Tor. Sangtiennoi in Pathum Thani, Sit Jao Pho in Hua Hin

But yeah, relaxing a bit is always something that's on the menu. Some days are better than others. Some fights are better than others. It's all part of the process, I suppose.

Last edited:
Back