Jan "The Underdog" Blachowicz Appreciation Thread

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Jan Blachowicz has had 14 UFC fights.

Of those 14 fights, he was favored to win only once (Igor Pokrajac). His other 13 fights have either been even odds, or he was a significant underdog.

Blachowicz now finds himself on a 7-1 run. He was an underdog in all 8 of those fights.

The man has earned his shot at Jones, and he did it with zero hype behind him.

Anyone who KOs Corey gets a beer raised.

Jan the Worker.
No one is currently doing as much heavy lifting. Still dont think a guy who lost to Patrick Cummings has what it takes to dethrone Bones.

Jan "The Underdog" Blachowicz Appreciation Thread

Where is everybody..? <{vega}>

Dude saved an abysmal card.

Seems a decent guy too.

Great info. Jan deserves it. But I would like Reyes to get a rematch first if he is healthy. If Santos comes back at 100 things are going to get interesting at LHW

Dude saved an abysmal card.

Seems a decent guy too.

giphy.gif
Shhh... My girl thinks I gave up a Fight Night PBP Crew chatting out of Valentine's Love...

Would like to see him fight Smith next if Reyes gets the rematch...

Great info. Jan deserves it. But I would like Reyes to get a rematch first if he is healthy. If Santos comes back at 100 things are going to get interesting at LHW
Reyes and Thiago should fight for the Jones rematch while Jones pays Jan a visit.

Jan could fight Jon Jones....who would have ever thought that? Nobody.

C1832BAB-7747-449E-BAAF-D95B2FF990C6.gif

Well the guy is a decent fighter but he will be +850 against Jon

He KO'd two chinny fighters, and went to split with Jacare. Let's not get too pumped here, he offers Jon Jones nothing. You think Jon Jones is an asshole and throws a naked kick like that?No

Corey Feldman thought he was a badass after spitting in Johnny Walker's face, that hammerfist was amazing.

Glad to see him get humbled.

Jan Blachowicz has had 14 UFC fights.

Of those 14 fights, he was favored to win only once (Igor Pokrajac). His other 13 fights have either been even odds, or he was a significant underdog.

Blachowicz now finds himself on a 7-1 run. He was an underdog in all 8 of those fights.

The man has earned his shot at Jones, and he did it with zero hype behind him.

I've been rooting for Jan ever since the fight against Gus because he seemed like a humble, down to earth guy having beers with Gus after the fight etc. Been hoping that he could progress his game, and it definitely seems like he has.

Don't think he has much of a chance against Jones, but I will def keep rooting for him!

I was mad when he made my boy Luke look like a clown but I can't hate in a humble hard worker guy like him, also I'm happy he delivered a HL KO over that dumbass Corey

He's a solid fighter. He used to lose fights that he should have won, but he's becoming more focused lately.

I was mad when he made my boy Luke look like a clown but I can't hate in a humble hard worker guy like him, also I'm happy he delivered a HL KO over that dumbass Corey
Your boy Luke always looks like clown tho.

Back