Jan ducking Izzy?

Jones vs izzy
Jan vs glover
Fucking do it expeditiously.
All this "I'll wait to Summer" is wack. Strike NOW. Jones could get in trouble by summer and we'll end up with another super fight that never was. If he beats jones he can then go on to fight glover jan winner. Seriously, what better way to earn a champ champ shot than that?

He wants to fight in March cause he's having a baby soon.

If Izzy cant wait, he'll fight Glover.

And really thats all there is about to talk about. A very simple issue with a very simple solution. Unless you insert Shertard logic into it and start talking about ducking and all of that nonsense.

He's not ducking Izzy. He actually saying he wants to stay active and have one more fight before the Izzy fight. This is actually respectable from Jan. Giving a title fight to the rightful number one contender even though that could jeopardize the bigger money champ vs champ fight for him.
That's not what he's saying. Adesanya wants to fight sooner than March. Both Jan and Whittaker want to enjoy the holidays with their new babies.

I respect that. He recognizes that a guy from his division has earned the fight, especially more so than the champ from a lower weight class who has never fought at light-heavyweight and has only defended his own title twice. That's how it should be. If you've got competition at your weight, fight at your weight first before flirting with superfights. That goes for Jan and Izzy likewise, Izzy has a rematch with Whittaker and, depending on his next fight's outcome, Hermansson to take care off.
This isn't what he said either....

That's not what he's saying. Adesanya wants to fight sooner than March. Both Jan and Whittaker want to enjoy the holidays with their new babies.
Let them. They are breeding future warriors.

What is this ‘before’ talk

He says if Izzy can’t wait

It’s Izzy that is keen to be active, and fight sooner, not Jan?

Izzy wants to fight asap, like January. jan wont fight till march earliest because he's having a baby. Jan is saying that, if izzy can't wait till march and ends up fighting someone else in the meantime, then jan will face Glover in March instead

Honestly, I'd rather see Izzy go up to LHW and fight a top guy. I would like this to happen to every champ who wants to go up tot he next weight, instead of letting them cut in line. Just have them fight the top contender or top 5'er, to prove the cut in the line is warranted. Weight divisions exist for a reason, especially when there is a big jump like from MW to LHW and LHW to HW. I also don't think Jon should get an immediate title shot at HW, although HW is so shallow at the moment.

But yeah have Jan vs Glover and then Izzy fight against Jiri/Reyes winner. This also ensures we don't get no more GSP runaway scenario's. GSP would have never went up to MW if he had to fight a top contender instead of Bisping.

Turrible thread
tenor.gif

He'd rather fight 41 year old Glover than a MW... for way less money? lol

I feel it's great Jan actually wants to fight quickly. On the other hand, it might just be a smart way to pressure Izzy and the UFC to hurry wth the contracts

The Polish Power said he only can comeback and fight at March. So Glover will be the one to fight Jan if Adesanya and Jan don't pan out for some reason.

Adesanya has first dibs from what I see.

Glover is gonna beat Jan and ruin the super fight

Ducking Israel? LOL.

If we know anything, Jan just has more integrity than most guys. He's not interesting in letting some guy skip line and ruin the chances of his own division mates to get a main event fight.

Reactions: HHJ
Glover deserves the shot at the title he earned it and he is not getting any younger Izzy can wait Glover can't

I’m guessing he thinks it’s BS that WME wants to push the double champ narrative and allow some loudmouth an insta-titleshot in a division he’s never fought... especially over a guy who’s more than paid his dues and been a top 10 staple of the division for a decade on a 5 fight winning streak...
<TheWire1><{vega}><JagsKiddingMe>

Ducking Israel? LOL.

If we know anything, Jan just has more integrity than most guys. He's not interesting in letting some guy skip line and ruin the chances of his own division mates to get a main event fight.
Its clear the ts doesnt know anything. Hell, Hes abandoned his own thread

dumbfounded so many people misunderstanding his message

He said if he can't wait... if Adesanya doesn't mind then he'll fight him lol. Jan ain't ducking nobody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back