Jan deniers GTFIH and eat your crow

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
man-with-napkin-tucked-collar-sitting-table-holding-knife-fork-ready-eat-cartoon-illustration_201904-440.jpg

Screenshot_2020-09-27 Shoot your shot Jan or Dom.png

Eat up Gentlemen plenty to go around. :D

I don't think I was on that poll, but I thought Reyes would edge him out if he avoided getting blasted. Having seen last night, I don't think he was going to win even if he had played safe and avoided those massive shots in the second. Jan took control of that fight from jump and you could see Reyes at the end of the first didn't like how it was going and looked frustrated because nothing he was doing was effective, even when it landed. I guess there was a chance he could have danced/run and maybe Jan gasses, but that was his only chance. Jan is a beast of a human. Looks like you'd break your hands and feet hitting him.

It's a very old saying. I believe it comes from the 1800's, but I forget the origin story my English teacher told us 30 years ago.
Figured it was old as "mudshark" but didnt know if it was new as the way "thristy or salty" kids use these days.

My take is to say shit as it is and avoid questions.

It's a very old saying. I believe it comes from the 1800's, but I forget the origin story my English teacher told us 30 years ago.
Considering British cuisine, crow was probably the second choice after they ran out of rats to eat.

I don't think I was on that poll, but I thought Reyes would edge him out if he avoided getting blasted. Having seen last night, I don't think he was going to win even if he had played safe and avoided those massive shots in the second. Jan took control of that fight from jump and you could see Reyes at the end of the first didn't like how it was going and looked frustrated because nothing he was doing was effective, even when it landed. I guess there was a chance he could have danced/run and maybe Jan gasses, but that was his only chance. Jan is a beast of a human. Looks like you'd break your hands and feet hitting him.
i think chael hit the nail on the head. reyes came out slow because he was scared to gas in a 5 rounder again. esspecially against a guy with a very calculated approach. he was nothing close to the guy who came out on fire and ready to go against jones. i dont think it would have matterd though because at the end of the day Jan is a better striker, and reyes dosnt grapple. so sooner or later jan was gonna deal with that athletisicm and figure him out.

at the time people on here(mostly idiots) were makin fun of gus saying "he had to take down blachowiz" "panic wrestle". welp, turns out its better than letting jan punch you in the head

Back