Jan Blam has done enough to deserve a title shot

Really? What is this argument?

You're suggesting the fight shouldn't happen, for Reyes' sake... For his best career path, right?

But you don't want him to win.
I can see Heyes' best opportunity being down the road with improvements but at the same time not want it happen

Jones is my boi and I hope he never loses

Heyes with some experience and better conditioning under his belt or Heyes now

Tell me who has a better chance against Jones?

Bring on the rematch
Ez dub for Jones imo

That's cute but it isn't reality

If he loses again it's over for him as long as Jones is champ
It's not that complex to understand but that basic truth kills a haters ability to say Jones is ducking so he has to attack that statement. You're welcome for the translation btw. I am fluent in Haternese

Jan doesn't have much for Jones. He has power, but he doesn't have the ability to deliver it to Jones. Not fast, dynamic, or tricky enough.
But in terms of deservedness, sure why not.

Just like Gus 1 was

How'd that rematch go?

They gonna run it back and you gonna be disappointed

I'm no illogical hater :D no sir.

I have the first Gus fight as either a draw or a loss for Jones but most important he put a beating on Jones (& each other) in fact the only man to ever do so. In retrospect Gus was done by the time of the rematch, he got finished by Anthony Smith after if that isn't a sign that you are done in terms of elites I don't know what is.

Santos lost that fight imo (at first was thinking at a draw but in retrospect not even that he lost a close decision but clear loss) and has very very low chances in a future rematch his issues are age, long layoff and injury those knees won't recover to 100% trust me on this I'm a Cain fan.

Reyes clearly won 1,2,3 so using the rules he won 3-2 decision. I don't like Reyes at all.. I have very little faith in him in a rematch he will be studied and the superior team and fight IQ / experience will win at the and of the day and I don't trust in this second career failed football player to defeat the LHW GOAT that has dedicated his adult life to fighting and has been involved in martial arts (wrestling) for his all life then the cherry on top he might legit be a sociopath.

Look at this guy all torso weird human-centipede looking but at the end of the day he won those first three rounds and is the real champ at least for a while until that rematch.

dominick-reyes-ufc-fight-night-112-weigh-ins.jpg

Jones paper champ.
Reyes the real proper champ so respect for that.
No matter how much you bury that truth and try to convince yourself it don't matter cause you been around long enough to know how to score a fight and you know.. deep down you know but acceptance is a different thing.

Tonight's version of Jan would of stiffed lasts weeks version jones

Riiiight. Corey barged right into a right hand. Served his chin on a silver platter and has a glass jaw.

Jan is flat footed and slow and would lose even to this crappy version of Jones.

Jan was already looking tired and breathing hard in round 1.

Right now with Santos still being nowhere in sight i'd do Reyes vs Jan.

Jones is probably wanting some time off after clearing out 4 top contenders in the last 13 months.

Yawn surprised my ass tonight. I think Jones makes him look amateur with movement and footwork but still, I gotta see it to be sure.

I think it's last UFC's chance to get some Polish-Americans viewers (10M), it's not like Irish-Americans (33M), but still significant part of population.
Some people remember Golota, guy was just top contender in boxing HW division, but he was able to fill most of arenas without big problems.
It's also tricky, make fight in Chicago and if Jan will lose to superior Jones (most probably) then it will backfire. Yes UFC had UFC champion from Poland, but lets be real LHW or HW division looking more serious biz than wmma strawweight division, especially when Polish-Americans are conservatives - no matter democrats or republicans.

I guess. LHW is such trash that two or three wins gets you a title shot.

I don't think Jan has any chance against Jones. Jones will just kickbox him to death. Big money on Jones by decision.

Back