Jan Blam has done enough to deserve a title shot

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heyes and Santos can fight each other for the title of ALMOST beating Jones

Tonight's version of Jan would of stiffed lasts weeks version jones

I think all Jon Jones fans agree with this.

jones and jones fan will do anything
to avoid reyes rematch

jones looked so relieved

Considering what people do to "earn" title shots its probably as good as you will get

Jan has some serious power, I just keep sleeping on this guy.

I think all Jon Jones fans agree with this.
If he goes 0-2 against Jones he ain't getting a 3rd shot

Heyes should take a couple of fight to work on his conditioning

There will be no 3rd fight if he gets out-worked again

I think most fans would rather see the Dominick rematch. I can't imagine Jan could possibly offer anything more than Dom or Santos, in all likelihood its another decision W for Jon. But I do agree he's earned the shot with 7 wins in his last 8.

I'd rather see Jan vs Jones than a Reyes rematch, Reyes can fight Santos or Anderson if he can beat Jones he should have no problem winning one more fight. I'm bored of rematches.

No one wants to see this guy fight Jones.

Just shaking my head watching Jones yacking it up in the audience with everyone having to act like he didn't just get a bogus decision last week.

Tonight's version of Jan would of stiffed lasts weeks version jones
Mmm, I don't think so. He definitely has the power but he was pretty flat-footed and also starched a guy who has been on the receiving end of quite a few brutal KOs.

Reyes rematch would be a better sale but Jan has earned it. Reyes was extremely close but he didn't get it done. Win one more fight and get your rematch.

Let him have the honor of being Jon's 12 successful defense

If Reyes loses to Jones in rematch his career is basically done at lhw unless Jones retires he won't be getting a shot ever again...I say Jones vs Jan I like new fights instead of rematches

Back