Media Jan Blachowicz received a hero's welcome when he returned to Poland with his belt today

Probably the happiest I've ever been for a guy winning a title, this just tops Bisping for me

Well... arguably it's a big deal.
Poland, while presented with lots of guys, has actually never before reached the pinnacle of success in mma.
Blachowitz seemed to be the first guy who actually put them 'on the map'.

Alright he's not that nice. I mean he's ok but people acting like he's mother teresa or something.
What's NOT nice about him??? A serious question.
He is a humble regular dude, not disrespecting anyone, not showboating.
Just happens to hit and kick very very hatd.

Probably the happiest I've ever been for a guy winning a title, this just tops Bisping for me
Bisping comeback was great but jan´s even better. Apart from rockhold, Jan actually has far more quality wins in his resume: reyes, corey anderson( who was on agreat streak), Jacare souza, Krylov manuwa, cannonier, latifi.

I saw him get overly grumpy with a cashier. He is probably a domestic abuser.

So he's normal. Not really amazing is it.

I love seeing non North American fighters win belts and go back home and see powerful stuff like this. Always gives me goosebumps.

So he's normal. Not really amazing is it.
Compared to another champion from the same night (the explosive and homoerotic one), he is fucking amazing.

The average age of COVID deaths is higher than the average age of death

Yeah, but healthy young folks are the idiots passing it around all over the place. (Sorry, TS, about contributing the derailment of a positive thread!)

Back