Rumored Jan Blachowicz is a Professional Baseball Player on the Side (Pics Inside)

Kenny Powerth

Jean Belt (Jelt)
@red
Reaction score
Gents,

The other night my homie @JackNeebleschlotz and I were watching some baseball and noticed something.....

I was pretty stoned but I could have sworn that I had seen the pitcher before... maybe it was just my imagination. Then @JackNeebleschlotz said "holy shit that's Polish Power himself." (Polish Power is a registered trademark and cannot be duplicated or used under any circumstances without the express written consent of the nation of Poland).

I looked again and low and behold there is Jan's clone on the mound. This is not a photoshop job. I know there are a lot of "fighter look-a-like" threads but this one is pretty uncanny.

Let's see some new fighter look-a-likes, be creative.

11.gif

Last edited:
Gents,

The other night my homie @JackNeebleschlotz and I were watching some baseball and noticed something.....

I was pretty stoned but I could have sworn that I had seen the pitcher before... maybe it was just my imagination. Then @JackNeebleschlotz said "holy shit that's Polish Power himself." (Polish Power is a registered trademark and cannot be duplicated or used under any circumstances without the express written consent of the nation of Poland).

I looked again and low and behold there is Jan's clone on the mound. This is not a photoshop job. I know there are a lot of "fighter look-a-like" threads but this one is pretty uncanny.

Let's see some new fighter look-a-likes, be creative.
clip_image001.jpg

7e12f23a2f9b93b20f6c8695df8fd0d1.jpg

But to answer your question, Rich Franklin was great as Ace Ventura
dnvobubqa0pqva_display_image.jpg

Looks more like Stipe bro.

<DisgustingHHH>

Homer bailey looks like christian bale

Back