News Jan accepts Adesanyas call out. Says they can fight in march,

He surely would be if he'd win the LHW belt, all of Izzy's best possible match ups now come at LHW or HW surely, exception maybe Chimaev.
Izzy seems too small for LHW ....I don’t care about his kickboxing fights because Grappling would be the issue

Izzy seems too small for LHW ....I don’t care about his kickboxing fights because Grappling would be the issue
Grappling has always been the potential issue for him though, if he can keep his quickness and evasiveness he'll be fine, no way sluggish Jan is pulling off a take down if twitch muscle Yoel couldn't.

Grappling has always been the potential issue for him though, if he can keep his quickness and evasiveness he'll be fine, no way sluggish Jan is pulling off a take down if twitch muscle Yoel couldn't.
Well I’m not worried about Jans grappling ....Jan only has a punchers chance and that isn’t likely imo .....Really it’s Jones grappling that concerns me for Izzy .....But looking at 205 it is striker heavy

That’s the thing though, this isn’t kickboxing. They will come with a better game plan than just stand there and eat calf kicks all round. Jan has pretty good grappling and wrestling. Unless Izzy can talk to his gyno guy to help put on 20 lbs of muscle in 5 months it will be easy takedowns and GnP for Jan
You don’t follow MMA closely?

I think Jan can do well here. He's not a head hunter and won't be desperately trying to close the distance. Id expect him to be comfortable fighting on the outside and going kick for kick with izzy

Well I’m not worried about Jans grappling ....Jan only has a punchers chance and that isn’t likely imo .....Really it’s Jones grappling that concerns me for Izzy .....But looking at 205 it is striker heavy
Oh for sure, what ever weight division that happens in Jones by Submission or GnP seems the favourite outcome. Who knows that fight could happen at HW if Jones wins the HW Belt.

You don’t follow MMA closely?
I'm new to it. But I already understand it on a basic level. At least I'm not like most who think "oh last fight he was great, so he's the GOAT." Or worse, "last fight he lost, oh he sucks, cut him." I don't think you even understand the basics such as body has to adjust to added mass.

Last edited:
I’m ok with this.

ideally I’d like a romero rematch for izzy, but if he goes to fight jan, that’s cool.

Cooler than anything Anderson did.

To say, at least gsp went up and faced the champ.

Reactions: lsa
Jan wins via Legendary Polish Power™

tumblr_pu94md6CTB1rofocqo1_500.gifv

Jesus. On the backfoot with little to no rotation.

This Will be a easy match up fight style for izzy. This is the perfect fight for izzy to take . He Will also get the p4p 1st place when winning .

I guarantee he fights at lhw next year

He may have no choice of he wants to have any meaningful fights.after he cleans up the diviison.,.which is looking more and more likely.

Never been more convinced that he's levels above anyone at MW. At least at LHW power becomes more of a factor. Wouldn't put it past him.to succeed.

When in the fuck has Izzy even seemed remotely scared of fighting anyone?

His belief in himself is mirrored by so many but differs in that he has the skills to back it up. The skill differential is massive, arguably as much as that which Khabib had over the rest at LW. (Standup and groundgame respectively of course)

Jan wins via Legendary Polish Power™

tumblr_pu94md6CTB1rofocqo1_500.gifv
And that too while running away from rockhold.

Ps: can’t figure out why he was running away from rockhold he could have knocked him in the clinch too

That’s the thing though, this isn’t kickboxing. They will come with a better game plan than just stand there and eat calf kicks all round. Jan has pretty good grappling and wrestling. Unless Izzy can talk to his gyno guy to help put on 20 lbs of muscle in 5 months it will be easy takedowns and GnP for Jan

If Yoel couldn't take Izzy down, then Jan certainly won't. His way to win is to overwhelm Izzy and catch him with a sledgehammer. But I'd say 70% Izzy wins a boring decision like against Yoel.

I'm new to it. But I already understand it on a basic level. At least I'm not like most who think "oh last fight he was great, so he's the GOAT." Or worse, "last fight he lost, oh he sucks, cut him." I don't think you even understand the basics such as body has to adjust to added mass.
.....I assure you I understand everything lol .....I’ve been watching since 1995 religiously ( I know I’m old lol ) ....mma is a great sport ....I’m always happy to see new fans and you seem ahead of the game already based on your above comments

Attachments

• 3CCD06DA-6E80-4AA3-A715-63ED9BB75254.jpeg
    3CCD06DA-6E80-4AA3-A715-63ED9BB75254.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 3
Hope to god this happens. Izzy wins with ease.

Back