News Jan accepts Adesanyas call out. Says they can fight in march,

Costa got scared and didn’t commit to it which is why he barely did anything other than let Izzy chew his leg apart, finish him then finish him again lmao. If Jan commits to taking some damage to get his offense in then I can see him having really good success against Izzy. If he gets scared like Costa it’s wraps for him.
I will say this. Unlike Costa, Jan is "about that life" as Israel would put it. But that is exactly what got him KOed against Santos.

Good fight. Power vs technique. I believe Adesanya will dance around him and pick him apart until Jan's damaged and he can put him away. But up until then there's not much room for mistakes. Jan's got a chin and hits hard with both hands. Heavy body kicks against Reyes as well.

Also last fight week he looked like nothing was gonna stop him. Very motivated to become champion. Same will likely go on next time.
Kinda feel like Rockhold saying that he doesn't lose to guys like Jan propelled Jan's championship run. Another cocky guy will likely propel him to another victory.

Kinda feel like Rockhold saying that he doesn't lose to guys like Jan propelled Jan's championship run. Another cocky guy will likely propel him to another victory.

I think Adesanya is more serious about his opponents than Luke, who rates himself too highly. Jan is also champion now. Not a guy who wins and loses against contenders. So everyone, in their right mind, has to take him seriously.

Izzy makes easy work of him, Jan is too slow

Not even remotely the same

Izzy by Dec. I like Jan but he's too slow. People seem to forget Izzy was flatlining people in heavyweight Kickboxing and tooled Rumble in sparring.
name said heavyweights in kickboxing he was flatlining none are ranked or have wikis they were just local fighters hardly the same as beating the badi haris and rico verhovens of this world
not saying he cant beat jan but the kickboxing heavyweights he fought were not on the same level

Side note: How many beatings does Rockhold need to receive before realizing he's not that "special".

I actually want the Jones fight more.
No need for belts for hyping this one.

If the Jan vs. Izzy fight takes place in March and Izzy wins, his next fight in July will be against Jones. It would be a great fight because it will also be for the belt.

izzy is too scared to fight jan. wants a win win situation with fighting for jones so if he loses he will say he was expected to lose, jones is on steroids, etc.
jones without steroids is very beatable also unlike jan who has legit KO power. jan just needs to land one shot and unlike pussy costa will get after idesayna.

Izzy is the better striker of the two.

Having said that his striking is not so clean as he can't get touched, look at the gastelum fight.

Adesanya will not have the huge luxury of a huge reach advantage like he as in almost every one of his fights.

Reach of notable fighters:
Whittaker 73
Romero 73
Gastelum 71
Costa 72
Brunson 77
Blachowicz 78
Adesanya 80

Credit to Adesanya for taking this fight, good chance he gets Ko'd, Jan has shown the ability to ko with just landing one good shot.

I predict Adesanya tries to avoid punching and sticks to leg kicks for most of this fight, he knows what happens if he gets tagged by Jan.

Back