Law Jan 6th Committee Hearings Megathread; Links in OP

Did Election Fraud Cost Trump The Election?

• Total voters

This is the man who won the straw poll at CPAC 2022 by a landslide.

<WhatIsThis>

the insurrectionists were crisis actors!

its so nice of daddy to think so highly of his finest spectrum of short bus chuds who worship him as these domestic terrorists cry inside of a jail cell and pretend to be the victims.

Last edited:
To be fair, it’s out of context and he’s likely talking about his “grabbed the wheel” moment and not the entire event.

"trump never said that. but if he did, he didnt mean to say that, but if he did, you just didn't understand it, and if you did its no big deal because others have said worse."

Oh he’s saying that the FBI lead the charge. Yeah that’s not entirely true at all.

i heard from two very credible sources who wish to remain anonymous, lets just call them election fraud bob and conspiracy chad, that the FBI even helped pack the maga muppets suitcases and bought them their plane tickets to DC.

these happen to be two highly intelligent high school dropouts who are pretty good at doing their own research via consuming content on google and youtube. so i have to take their word in good faith that the january 6th attack on the capitol was indeed a covert operation by the FBI, and the maga muppets are not to be blamed for their very own actions that day. they were brainwashed by the FBI and programmed to do the FBI's bidding, and those dumb little red hats that they put on were really just a form of FBI mind control this whole time.

stand by for more on this story at the top of the hour, including shocking new evidence of election fraud that you will never find inside of a courtroom involving just how the ghost of hugh hefner had stolen the 2020 election.

Last edited:
I admitted that I didn’t watch the whole clip. Trump sucks. If you only watch half like I did it could have been misconstrued.

i've already heard enough of diaper don's verbal diarrhea so i didnt even care too watch any of that chud propaganda. i'm just rolling with the caption in the tweet.

Last edited:
Back