Elections Jan 6 Protest: "March for Trump" aka MAGA Superspreader Event **Capitol Building Breached**

Status
Not open for further replies.
137044155_10158994591502748_3458853844534506554_o.jpg

I thought I might be interesting to view some reactions from around the world.
To see how Americas allies and friends see the event.

AH, CIA drone strikes against al qaeda.

While I was referring to military strikes against the houthis.

Illegal wars and illegal occupation I oppose and trump tried to ensnare them.

I have less problems with targeted strike of al qaeda. Better to attack their leadership than to arm them in Syria like obama did

You killed children and innocent families massively the last 4 years.
You don't care because it's a talking point for you, brown civilians are sand n... after all.
You're fooling only yourself.

Calling for the Vice President to be shot by a self appointed firing squad. Really testing those free speech limits on Parler eh?

You killed children and innocent families massively the last 4 years.
You don't care because it's a talking point for you, brown civilians are sand n... after all.
You're fooling only yourself.

I care about protecting the innocent people in the Middle East from American warmongering than anyone. Which is why it's impossible to support evil war criminal joe Biden. He's voted for every illegal war he could.

Calling for the Vice President to be shot by a self appointed firing squad. Really testing those free speech limits on Parler eh?

You can find explicit calls for violence all day on twitter. Twitter doesn't care.

Your government was never your friend.

I can understand the disgust because I am disgusted too, but I wonder if the people like her showing their outrage at the Capitol were just as disgusted when entire neighborhoods and businesses were destroyed by Antifa and BLM? She does realize a lot of average citizens had to volunteer their time to help rebuild the destroyed neighborhoods? Neighborhoods were destroyed, livelihoods lost, people were hurt and killed and after years of this going on it takes the Capitol Hill siege to finally make the left care about burning, looting and murdering. Why was BLM and Antfa wreaking havoc in the streets and ruining countless lives acceptable and even encouraged by the left, but now the moral outrage is over 9000 when Capitol Hill is the target? What changed?

Again, I fully condemn the Capitol Hill seige, but I have been condemning all of this taking to the streets foolishness and stupidity since it began. I don't care what side pulls this shit, it is all wrong and should have been strongly condemned by everyone as soon as it began.

Bro it was the medias and all tds victims fault for saying that it was gonna escalate for years and the actions of trumps and his supporters were dangerous

There have been a lot of foolish people from both sides of the political spectrum playing no small part in encouraging and normalizing the escalating division, tension and violence going on in America. People really need to stop playing the political team nonsense and find some common ground.

I agree they're sore losers, but no, it's not the point. There is a bigger issue here - a fundamental question of, do you believe you should use the proper, legal channels for enacting change, or do you believe you can get violent and use force when you are supporting a just cause? These people believe they are supporting a just cause, just the same as blm folks do.
Black lives matter is a cause, Stop the Steal is a made up paranoid fantasy. They are not the same.

They were trying to breach that police line for hours on end. What are you talking about?

And, yes, the fact that there were only 6 arrests kinda does detract from the criticism that "if these had been BLM protesters yesterday the police would have shot/arrested all of them." Thank you for conceding to that bit.
Come on, do you seriously believe this? What a load of bullshit.

There are tons of photos and videos showing the difference in the response to BLM marches in DC versus the Trump Insurrection Riot of 2021. The feds even admitted that they stepped down response in order to not offend Trump.

Also, they literally took over several blocks in Portland for weeks. Is that not insurgency? Would it be insurgency if MAGA had done the same?

Come on. Same shit.
You literally can't think of an example where right wing protesters took over several blocks in an insurgency? Same shit, but markedly different response. Fox News tried to make Cliven Bundy into a folk hero.

And another one here. I'm not even getting into the loads of right wing "freemen" crap that happened in the 1990's.

And "whataboutism" is just a word invented by people who can't wrap their head around the idea that someone might have principles that hold regardless of the political dynamics.
Whataboutism is a tactic that alt-righters such as yourself use whenever reactionaries do something so wrong that even they can't defend it on its face. Such as what you're trying to do here.

Some of My Principles:

Free Expression.
Non Violence.
The Democratic Process.
Rule of Law.
Equal Protection Under the Law.
Equal Respect and Rights for Human Beings as Human Beings Regardless of Race, Religion, Gender, Sexual Orientation, or Political Affiliation.

You won't catch me compromising on those principles. Not ever. Regardless of the political dynamics involved. And you won't shame me into giving them up by throwing around bullshit terms like "whataboutism."

Violent mobs suck. Always.
Dude, you might as well add "smelling my own farts" to that list. You're literally trying to shove a round peg into a square hole. The June protests and this embarrassing spectacle are worlds apart in both intent and outcome.

Members of Congress should have their own security, paid for by the State they represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back