October PBC Jermell Charlo vs Tim Tszyu PBC Showtime

Ok I just checked and Charlo only has an inch of reach on Tszyu which surprises me, Tszyu is around 4 inches shorter I think.

That said Charlo seems to use the distance well and I think he's a better boxer than Tim. And Tim doesn't really move his head much, I feel like he's gonna really have a hard night against Charlo.

Note I've only seen Charlo fight once in his last fight against Castano, I think Castano beat Tim Tszyu as well to be honest. Might as well fight Charlo in that case I guess.

Might've said this earlier in the thread but i'm not checking. I've seen nothing from Tszyu to make me believe he can beat Jermell, and on that note i think Jermell puts a beating on him. Personally i'd like to see Jermell vs Fundora after this just to see how Jermell deals with the 17cm height difference. Unfortunately i think Jermell will probably be forced to fight Murtazaliev next for 3 of the 4 belts, unless the WBC make an exception for Murtazaliev due to him living in America.

Might've said this earlier in the thread but i'm not checking. I've seen nothing from Tszyu to make me believe he can beat Jermell, and on that note i think Jermell puts a beating on him. Personally i'd like to see Jermell vs Fundora after this just to see how Jermell deals with the 17cm height difference. Unfortunately i think Jermell will probably be forced to fight Murtazaliev next for 3 of the 4 belts, unless the WBC make an exception for Murtazaliev due to him living in America.

Jermell goes Errol route on Fundora and cracks the body imho

This fight is still so fucking far away. Charlo wins.

I've become a big fan if Jermell. He's been quite consistent and achieved a lot with his time so far.

I for one rooted for Castano In their rematch but Jermell arguably put on the performance of the year that night. Impressive adjustments and attitude.

I'm hearing this fight is off, 2023 can already fuck off. Be like 12 months since signing that these two fucking fight.

Back