October PBC Jermell Charlo vs Tim Tszyu PBC Showtime

I can't imagine Tszyu doing any better than Castano, therefore i think Jermell smokes him.

ill pick Suezoo in an upset if this happens
i believe in him

I've only seen Tzsyu once, his debut in America, and wasn't impressed. He's B level at best. Easy work for Charlo.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2022/06/jermell-charlo-vs-tim-tszyu-agreed-for-wbo-for-154-lb-fight/
Great fight... Don't get how anyone can hate on Jermell at this point. I went from listening to the hype and rumors that Jermall was better, but I honestly feel like like Jermell is putting together the better overall resume,career,accomplishments, & challenges currently. He is a take in all comers type fighter.
Gets better & better. Avenged his loss & draw like a total boss in undeniable fashion. If you dont like Jermell, you dont like boxing.

I think Jermell is too dynamic and durable for Tim "Kazoo" as Charlo calls him lol.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2022/06/jermell-charlo-vs-tim-tszyu-agreed-for-wbo-for-154-lb-fight/
Great fight... Don't get how anyone can hate on Jermell at this point. I went from listening to the hype and rumors that Jermall was better, but I honestly feel like like Jermell is putting together the better overall resume,career,accomplishments, & challenges currently. He is a take in all comers type fighter.
Gets better & better. Avenged his loss & draw like a total boss in undeniable fashion. If you dont like Jermell, you dont like boxing.

I think Jermell is too dynamic and durable for Tim "Kazoo" as Charlo calls him lol.

I don't see Tszyu having the tools to stop Jermell getting the KO here. Should be a routine win for Jermell honestly.

I agree with everything…. Good fight… but Jermell is a different animal

Tszyu struggled tremendously with Gashau. Jermell is faster, has more power & has a killer instinct. Won't settle for a knockdown or letting it go to desicison willingly.

Jermell is the best 154er since Winky and he's a lot more dangerous too. He is a special talent at that weight and might go down with some rare company there historically. He stops Tim inside 5.

Jermell is the best 154er since Winky and he's a lot more dangerous too. He is a special talent at that weight and might go down with some rare company there historically. He stops Tim inside 5.
I agree, but what happens when Spence, Crawford, and Boots go up? Crazy to think how he wouldn't be favored in those match ups.
A lot is going to depend on who wins Crawford vs Spence.

I agree, but what happens when Spence, Crawford, and Boots go up? Crazy to think how he wouldn't be favored in those match ups.

as soon as Spence moves to 154…. Mell will move to 160 and Mall with move to 168…. They will never fight each other … same team/super close

as soon as Spence moves to 154…. Mell will move to 160 and Mall with move to 168…. They will never fight each other … same team/super close

Yeah this and I don't think Bud would be favored over Mell @ 154 either

Back