Jan 2019, UFC will have 11 consecutive cards back to back

You should have said starting in January....but I guess that should just be assumed.Anywho,between Dec. 15th and Jan.19th there's only 1 event,plus I like a UFC every weekend but I usually just have more time to watch other orgs if they don't instead of downloading and skipping through stuff like ACB type stuff.

Edit: oh yeah it's screwing other people up to lol,I thought I was the only one.

11 cards in one month u cant be serious lol

I'm not sure what the OP is talking about? I see only 2 cards scheduled for Jan 2019 (FN 143 on the 19th and UFC 233 on the 26th).

What am I missing or not understanding?

they were always back to back....

and its not much different than it is now

More cards=less stacked cards=1-2 good fights on each one.

Here's a pic of the shark the UFC just jumped. "Let's inadate them with chicks with fake tits and no fighting skills whatsoever.... and also 125 lbs guys! They'll buy right into it!" It's been fun. There is a reason loyal customers from the beginning don't purchase pay per views anymore.

Attachments

• header-shark-eddies.jpg
    header-shark-eddies.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 2
For me, there are no such thing as "too many cards", because i'm still in love with the sport, and i guess it's specially due to becoming a hardcore fan more recently (2016-2017) than most users here.
My interest hasn't been decreasing, so i find myself getting hyped for minor things that most would just go "meh".
What frustrates me on this new era established by WME-IMG is the amount of mediocre MMA being showcased, UFC has just too many fighters that really shouldn't be there.

If they went on to cut 1/6 of these low lv fighters, the ones i actually appreciate and enjoy watching would be able to fight more often and that would make the experience more pleasant to me, but considering UFC's payment structure where a fighter starts getting paid more according to his number of fights, they prefer to keep these fan favorite veterans inactive and have these young green as fuck guys fighting every weekend. Bums me out, for sure.

Don't really see a problem with the volume of cards. Watered down cards are not entirely fault of the UFC, fighters are allowed to fight up to 5 times a year, most of them -at least main event worthy ones- don't get even close to that number. I do understand that sometimes injuries can happen, but most of the time, a lot of these top fighters are just prima donnas waiting for their well deserved title shot or some shit like that, so blame them as well as the UFC for those low-level fight cards.
Me personnally, I enjoy most of the fights and don't need a championship fight for a main event in order to illegally download and watch so...

Damn I'm ashamed.
But card is like 5 hours total.
x11 that's 55 hours of continuous UFC programming.

I'm not 18 anymore man

I am a tad past my prime as well but what has to be done will be done...

latest

<{JustBleed}>

so is there actually 11 ufc events in Jan 2019 or not?

List them ts

i liked 1 fight night and then 1 ppv a month. shit maybe 1 month with just a ppv.

Back