Jan´s KO was awesome

LoneStalker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The fight was short but Jan was mapping Corey´s movements, and he noted the awkward way Corey positions his body to give more power to his kicks. So he left the left leg as a bait and waited for Corey to come for it. In one of the gifs you can see that when Corey kicks with the right leg, his head is AHEAD of his left knee. As if he was asking to be KOed. And Jan complied.

This, in my view, is the beauty of training, and a fighter´s ability to read his opponent.

i do not understand some of the most basic tenets of martial arts being ignored at the highest level

guys getting pushed against the fence and not fishing for underhooks

guys throwing punches and letting their hands fall straight down to their waist

guys keeping their hands low, particularly in the pocket

and guys stepping in with kicks while leaving their head totally exposed

Genuinely don't know if you're full of shit, but if you're not nice catch

I like Jan, hard worker who minds his own business. Good for him, maybe him vs Santos next. Winner gets Jon after rematch Jones sleep Reyes.

BrownWatchfulFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

I love it!!!

i do not understand some of the most basic tenets of martial arts being ignored at the highest level

You should show them how it’s done.

I am glad to see Jan performing well these days. His earlier fights did not do justice to his skills.

You should show them how it’s done.
And another thing!

being in a body triangle and rolling away from the lock. You see this so often in mma. Wtf? Who the fuck doesn’t know this shit

It was a lame KO, Corey Anderson has got an awfully fragile chin, man. I'm glad we don't have to mention Anderson in the title picture ever again though, so that's something.

Gus panic wrestling makes more and more sense whenever Jan fights.

Back