Jamie Varner will outclass Melvin tonight!

I don't think it is that hard to do. MG is like school on Sunday..... No class.

I agree Varner will win, but I fucking hate it when people say "outclass" like wtf does that mean?

Been a big fan of Varner for a while now, i think he has the tools and the skill to finish Melvin tonight.
Melvin looked pissed yesterday and will be fighting on emotion and will leave himself open and get caught like he always does.
I see Varner winning by T (KO)

I think Melvin was just acting just to see if Varner would start throwing up again.

I don't think we'll "outclass" him in the slightest.

However I do think Melvin will do well at the start, get over confident, get tagged and dropped, then submitted near the end of the 1st round.

Not a fan of Varner, he was a whiner in WEC, always taking the max time for alleged nut shots, eye pokes, and spitting out his mouthpiece. I was pissed when he derailed Edson Barbosa's hype train.

I think either Melvin will get a quick tko in the first min or else he comes in to aggressive gets taken down and rnced.

This fight will be fun, the only outcome that would surprise me would be a Melvin sub win, other than that, it's a toss up

I'm pulling for melvin to win but its not hard to imagine jamie subbing him easily.

Not a fan of Varner, he was a whiner in WEC, always taking the max time for alleged nut shots, eye pokes, and spitting out his mouthpiece. I was pissed when he derailed Edson Barbosa's hype train.

He is alowed that time to recover from an illegal blow, why would you want to risk loosing a fight just because you need to take 5 min.

my only worry is if varner is mentally tough enough to last until melvin makes his mistake. i hope so.

Varner is the way better fighter IMO. He'll win however he wants. I believe Melvin is one of the most overrated guys in the game today. He is looking like a bit of a fool these days too, trying to start this ridiculously manufactured beef with varner for being legitimately sick. It's so unnecessary.

Melvin is about as dangerous as they come. If Varner can survive long enough, he will finish Melvin. I don't see this fight going the distance......

Melvin will win this by KO. Varner will break once the fist lands.

Varner by anything please. Melvin has turned (or was he already) super disrespectful to his opponents in his last few fights. Love watching his fight style, but can't stand the lack of class.

Varner better use his ground game. He has solid striking and good power but it's always a crap shoot standing with Melvin

That's why Melvin was dropped by Joe Daddy, and Lauzon with jabs?

I suspect Varner can stand, wrestle, etc. He can do whatever the fuck he wants IMO.

i believe Varner will Knock Him out Early Melvin Been Letting me down Since 07 i really dont have much faith left in him anymore

Back