Jamie Varner will outclass Melvin tonight!

Johnny Drama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Been a big fan of Varner for a while now, i think he has the tools and the skill to finish Melvin tonight.
Melvin looked pissed yesterday and will be fighting on emotion and will leave himself open and get caught like he always does.
I see Varner winning by T (KO)

if anything i saw guillard getting too aggressive, getting taken down and subbed.

you never know, it could all be a ploy lolo

I think he will too. Melvin seems too emotional and if he brings that in with him he'll be out of there in the first few minutes

Agreed. Varner has a lot of power and see him hurting Guillard and finishing him via TKO or sub.

Been a big fan of Varner for a while now, i think he has the tools and the skill to finish Melvin tonight.
Melvin looked pissed yesterday and will be fighting on emotion and will leave himself open and get caught like he always does.
I see Varner winning by T (KO)

Varner will probably sub him in the 1st round.

Varner better use his ground game. He has solid striking and good power but it's always a crap shoot standing with Melvin

I don't care what you guys say, I love seeing these guys getting emotional and putting it all out there. Melvin is going balls to the wall, and that's something I want to see. For better or worse.

I put 50 v cash on him, he better win me some virtual money!

I don't care what you guys say, I love seeing these guys getting emotional and putting it all out there. Melvin is going balls to the wall, and that's something I want to see. For better or worse.

2ia4lea.jpg

I already pictured Melvin coming out fast and hard against Varner, which is his usual style. Melvin made me think this even more when he was super emotional during the weigh-ins.

Melvin thinks that he doesn't have to worry about any BJJ from Varner, just wrestling and boxing. Melvin doesn't have a weak chin, but he's shown that he can get wobbled, and I think Varner will either drop him or wobble him and then get him to the ground and win by RnC.

Back