Social James Woods Returns To Twitter

After a ban and conservatives have a collective orgasm.

You start a thread about James Woods and proceed to make AOC your first example? LOL....

You are a first class idiot. AOC doesn't get to be mentioned in the same breath as James Woods. She's a moron, he's a genius. Kind of a microcosm isn't it?

James Woods - 180-184
Out of this list, James Woods has the highest reported IQ, which has been listed as 180-184. To better clarify that for you, anything over 160 is listed as "extraordinary genius". He attended MIT, with his original plan for a career as an eye surgeon. However, to become an actor, he dropped out of MIT shortly before graduation to pursue his career.

http://www.hollywood.com/celebrities/celebrities-with-surprisingly-high-iqs-60471366/#/ms-22545/16
https://purpleclover.littlethings.com/entertainment/5369-brightest-stars/item/james-woods-salvador/
https://www.quora.com/Is-actor-James-Woods-a-genius

Anything a celebrity says should be taken with a grain of salt and nobody, on either side of the aisle, should be taking political advice from them. With that said, James Woods is a God tier level troll who produces easily the wittiest and funny as fuck tweets I've probably ever seen. I'm happy as hell he's back.

Also, if this guy is an F list celebrity, why the uproar that he's back? Why does it need it's own thread here? Plenty of A list and B list celebrities on the left that never get a mention. Here's your answer: those celebrities can't meme, they can't troll, and their trash talk is eyeroll inducing. They're ineffective. James Woods, however, gets all the way underneath Lefties' skin. He's a master. They, as well as the OP, know they would be completely unarmed in a battle of wits with Woods.

I wonder how many times he's failed to orgasm to videos of AOC because of the coke............

Anything a celebrity says should be taken with a grain of salt and nobody, on either side of the aisle, should be taking political advice from them. With that said, James Woods is a God tier level troll who produces easily the wittiest and funny as fuck tweets I've probably ever seen. I'm happy as hell he's back.

Also, if this guy is an F list celebrity, why the uproar that he's back? Why does it need it's own thread here? Plenty of A list and B list celebrities on the left that never get a mention. Here's your answer: those celebrities can't meme, they can't troll, and their trash talk is eyeroll inducing. They're ineffective. James Woods, however, gets all the way underneath Lefties' skin. He's a master. They, as well as the OP, know they would be completely unarmed in a battle of wits with Woods.
James Woods is an F list celebrity and I'm not making a big deal about James Woods it's conservatives who are making a big deal about this F list right wing celebrity returning from a ban to troll people on Twitter.

Btw shouldn't a 70+ year old man have better things to do besides troll people on Twitter?

Anything a celebrity says should be taken with a grain of salt and nobody, on either side of the aisle, should be taking political advice from them.

You know who the president is right?

Breaking- @58miles upset again. Witnesses say he hasn’t been this triggered since yesterday when a passerby whispered “Ronald Reagan” his way

-More at 11
Could you imagine being someone like 58miles and being upset about this? Sad

He represents a majority right now, but the fruitcakes that get the attention make it look otherwise.

I dont care who it is, 160+ IQs should never be banned from the big social media.

It's funny how right wingers bemoan the sociopolitical opinions of A list celebrities who are liberal (most of them) or leftist (a minority, just like conservatives), yet they absolutely fawn over the musings of D listers like used up old whore Jenna Jameson and accused child molesters Ted Nugent, Scott Baio and James Woods.

Btw shouldn't a 70+ year old man have better things to do besides troll people on Twitter?

If I could say one thing to our President it would be this.

Woods is a fantastic smart ass.

Sorry libs.....

Breaking- @58miles upset again. Witnesses say he hasn’t been this triggered since yesterday when a passerby whispered “Ronald Reagan” his way

-More at 11
58 is a troll. I don't think anyone can be that dumb and be able to connect to the Internet

My point is conservatives are always whining about celebrities commenting on politics but when a F list celebrity decides to troll liberal people on Twitter like a 13 year old conservatives act like it's he's greatest thing since the Gettysburg Address.

<Fedor23>

Most of the actors I like, for example RDJ, hold liberal political beliefs. That's fine by me. I enjoy their work on screen. I don't give a shit who they vote for or what they believe.

James Woods is an F list celebrity and I'm not making a big deal about James Woods it's conservatives who are making a big deal about this F list right wing celebrity returning from a ban to troll people on Twitter.

You made the thread.

You know who the president is right?

Yes. Not sure what that has to do with anything here.

Ain't James Woods that guy that was trying to pick up 16 year old girls to take to Vegas?

Yes. Not sure what that has to do with anything here.
i'm guessing it has something to do with your previous quote about not taking political advice from a celebrity, when you people elected a celebrity as your president.

Back