Chris Curtis vs. Kyle Stewart
Marcelo Golm vs. Brandon Hebert

Preliminary Card
Jack May vs. Kyle Noblitt
Mahmoud Sebie vs. Jarell Murry
Tyler Ray vs. Austin Jones
Charles Radtke vs. Geralbert Castillo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh I’m down to watch this. Wow Fialho has been a bust this far after his Bellator start. I don’t know if he can win this one either.

Last edited:
I’m honestly surprised none of the major orgs wanted James Vick. He could have been fun in some of those LW or WW divisions. Chinny UFC name to make stars out of, and a bit of a loudmouth whenever he wins. I'm guessing he's done at Lightweight. I figure he could probably beat dudes like Caveman, Voelker, or A.J. Matthews.

I completely forgot about Andre Fialho.

Last edited:
Ooooh I’m down to watch this. Wow Fialho has been a bust this far after his Bellator start. I don’t know if he can win this one either.

Vick should win very comfortably really. Sure he's lost four in a row and been finished brutally a couple of times but when you consider his opponents were Gaethje, Hooker, Felder and Price it's more understandable.

Those guys are in a different stratosphere to someone like Fialho.

Vick should win very comfortably really. Sure he's lost four in a row and been finished brutally a couple of times but when you consider his opponents were Gaethje, Hooker, Felder and Price it's more understandable.

Only reason I’m a little iffy is cause Vick is chinny and if Fialho has anything it’s fast hands and decent power but I just don’t think he’s any good. I had high hopes for him but I just don’t see anything that stands out for him. He’s still relatively young but having been already cut from a promo like Bellator and then subsequently PFL, there’s only one place he can go now and he’d have to rip off a major streak to get there.

Agreed. I had hope for Fialho early in his Bellator career but he’s been a bust. He had some fights in PFL and did nothing.

So the livestream is on their site?

Looks like it, still not that clear though which you think it would be considering it's next Friday.

Card now includes...

James Vick Vs Andre Fialho
Francisco Rivera Vs Ryan Lilley
Kyle Bochniak Vs Caio Uruguai
Kyle Stewart Vs Chris Curtis
Marcelo Golm Vs Mo De'Reese
Rashaun Jackson Vs Jack May

Not bad imo.

Looks like it, still not that clear though which you think it would be considering it's next Friday.

Card now includes...

James Vick Vs Andre Fialho
Francisco Rivera Vs Ryan Lilley
Kyle Bochniak Vs Caio Uruguai
Kyle Stewart Vs Chris Curtis
Marcelo Golm Vs Mo De'Reese
Rashaun Jackson Vs Jack May

Not bad imo.

Yeah its actually a decent card for the size of the promotion. LFA standard, or better.

It's unfortunate he went down to Price also. He could have kept his job if he had taken that last win. I am very surprised bellator didn't take him. he would have ended up on someones highlight reel.

I wonder what happened because he looked ok earlier in his career. I guess he just got studied and figured out because most of those knockouts involved him going back with his chin in the air.

No UFC next weekend so I am actually looking forward to this. Say what you will about Bochniak but he fought some tough guys in the UFC and was never finished. I will watch him fight for sure.

No UFC next weekend so I am actually looking forward to this. Say what you will about Bochniak but he fought some tough guys in the UFC and was never finished. I will watch him fight for sure.

Bochniak is a proper just bleed dude, I'm looking forward to him too.

Just bumping this..

Full Fight Card

Main Card

James Vick vs. Andre Fialho
Francisco Rivera vs. Ryan Lilley
Kyle Bochniak vs. Caio Uruguai
Chris Curtis vs. Kyle Stewart
Marcelo Golm vs. Brandon Hebert

Preliminary Card
Jack May vs. Chris Barnett
Mahmoud Sebie vs. Jarell Murry
Tyler Ray vs. Austin Jones
Charles Radtke vs. Geralbert Castillo

A free live stream of the event will be available on XMMA’s website.

Back