James Vick sucks now

Bear Trapp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Before the fight I made comments saying "he's inside Gaethje's head", (I have a PhD in phycology) and that for that reason I knew for a fact that James Vick would win. Fighting isn't about technique, you see, it's about who talks better. See Mcgregor's promised first round KO of Mayweather for proof of this.

I made comments about how Justin Gaethje was an asshole for copying Mcgregor (jokingly welcoming your opponent to the big leagues was invented by 2013 ufc fighter Conor Mcgregor - don't look too much into that one).

But now looking back, I knew all along that Justin would beat him, Vick's just so cocky and arrogant, and if there's one thing a fighter shouldn't have it's belief in himself and an ability to sell fights. How could he possibly think he could beat Justin Gaethje when looking back it's so obvious.

I tried this line of reasoning with bet365 to get my money back but the b@stards didn't accept it. Probably James Vick fanboys.

I hate James Vick

One of my favorite threads, to be honest. I especially love the word "now" in the title.

Before the fight I made comments saying "he's inside Gaethje's head", (I have a PhD in phycology) and that for that reason I knew for a fact that James Vick would win. Fighting isn't about technique, you see, it's about who talks better. See Mcgregor's promised first round KO of Mayweather for proof of this.

I made comments about how Justin Gaethje was an asshole for copying Mcgregor (jokingly welcoming your opponent to the big leagues was invented by 2013 ufc fighter Conor Mcgregor - don't look too much into that one).

But now looking back, I knew all along that Justin would beat him, Vick's just so cocky and arrogant, and if there's one thing a fighter shouldn't have it's belief in himself and an ability to sell fights. How could he possibly think he could beat Justin Gaethje when looking back it's so obvious.

I tried this line of reasoning with bet365 to get my money back but the b@stards didn't accept it. Probably James Vick fanboys.

I hate James Vick

No, TS, you aren't sarcastic.

The OP is a decent read, but I really don't have much to say otherwise. 3/10 for lack of conversation engagement.

I thought it was Shookology? Now we have Phycology?

All these new terms man, Sherdog is for true intellectuals.

Who would have thought the 6'3" 155lbs fighter would have no chin.

<{walkerwhut}>

Phycology
I wish this was in the original title. We could have this years version of the "Lawshuit" thread

I am still sad that Mods deleted that thread. It was epic. Especially when we found OP's mugshot and facebook used it as avatars

He's ducking Welterweight and the only reason why he suffered such a brutal KO loss (he had no idea what was going on for a long time after the KO) is his brutal fucking weight-cut.

No wonder that dude can't take a clean punch without nearly dying on the octagon canvas.

never even heard of him

sounds like the brit guy who won tuf us vs uk

I hate James Vick
"James Vick is not that good as I thought" would have sounded better. Why say he sucks? he is still borderline top 15 guy which is hard thing to do.

I don't even know how you can be 6'3" and get down to 155 lbs, Vick is an idiot. Obviously trying to make the most of what little skill he has fighting drastically shorter dudes. I'm 6'3" and I would die trying to get into the low 160's.

(I have a PhD in phycology)
"Phycology (from Greek φῦκος, phykos, "seaweed"; and -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of algae. Also known as algology, phycology is a branch of life science and often is regarded as a subdiscipline of botany."

"Phycology (from Greek φῦκος, phykos, "seaweed"; and -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of algae. Also known as algology, phycology is a branch of life science and often is regarded as a subdiscipline of botany."
"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."

Back