James Vick should retire before he can't make a living for himself

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Everyone has to make their own decisions, but nothing good will come from continuing to fight. He is 32, will never get near the title. At this point, he isn't even winning enough fights to make decent money unless he wants to go to Bellator. Even there he would probably win one, lose one until his mid thirties, and retire broke and injured.

He has been brutally KO'd 3 times in 14 months. He should have taken more time off, but he decided to roll the dice. He should transition to coaching or some other venture before he receives more brain damage. He never evolved and his whole style is dependent on him being 20+ pounds bigger then his opponents. Had he moved up to welterweight years ago, he might of saved his career, but his best win to this day is Joseph Duffy, but everyone will remember him for being on the end of some really crazy KOs.

thanks Pious

Last edited:
He's making a mini Struve lowlight reel

James Vick 2020
JS125919779.jpg

I bet he wishes he could take back that stuff he said about gaethje now.

In the words of a great band, sad but true. It's unfortunate because he was carrying his hands/chin a little better during the standup, but seeing him get flatlined for the third time in four fights sucks. Guy should be thinking about his long-term health at this point.

I bet he wishes he could take back that stuff he said about gaethje now.
The way I look at it is he wanted to promote the fight but wasn't very good at it. I kind of feel sorry for the guy.

Has way more CTE than Justin Gaethje by now.
<30>

Wow. I just checked his record and it's like a line of green until he started fighting decent guys and then he started getting his shit pushed in. 0-4 seems like he will get cut.

i find it hilarious he brings a great entertainment value to it <45><45><45><45><45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

After Niko celebrated and realized that Vick was really messed up, he stopped and was immediately concerned. Says a lot coming from a high strung guy like Price.

After Niko celebrated and realized that Vick was really messed up, he stopped and was immediately concerned. Says a lot coming from a high strung guy like Price.
If that were Dan Henderson, he would've stopped celebrating to get in a late hit.

James Vick 100% needs to change his nickname... he is not the Texecutioner not anymore.

Just got off the phone with Overeem and he said it's no biggie.

James Vick 100% needs to change his nickname... he is not the Texecutioner not anymore.

El Passed His Prime? Fort Worthless? Pasadented Kkull? Round Rocked? Dentoned Brain?

Gaethje took his soul?

Dude was beating decent fighters until he got KO'd by Justin. Hasn't won since.

Back