James Vick Looking Zombie-Like Answering Questions Mid Weight Cut

I like how Vick gets more outrage than guys like Till or Romero who have both MISSED weight. This place makes no fucking sense sometimes.

Lol what? You cant go one page in a Till discussion without weight-cut remarks

He's an inch shorter than Jonesy but I don't see anyone giving him shit about "being too big". Even though he is taller than every UFC champion.

How long before the next person dies from crazy weight cutting?

I have zero sympathy for massive weight cutters and hope they are unable to form sentences and put their bodies through shock during fight week.

wCSxEkU.jpg
wCSxEkU.jpg
wCSxEkU.jpg
wCSxEkU.jpg
wCSxEkU.jpg

giphy.gif

ad58c7b0-ce1f-40b2-bae4-3023c6cea991

giphy.gif

Good im rooting for justin, hope he can turn things around and start winning these wars.

I'm not going around stalking UFC fighters, but since you do, send me location.

I never said I did. Yet you continue to be an idiot as well as an e-tough guy. Otherwise known as a bitch only fit for the ignore list.

So-called fans like you are everything that is wrong with MMA.

I never said I did. Yet you continue to be an idiot as well as an e-tough guy. Otherwise known as a bitch only fit for the ignore list.

So-called fans like you are everything that is wrong with MMA.

Still no location <LikeReally5>

Wrestling, in school, at least has a weight certification process.

So, theoretically speaking, unless you're somehow cheating the cert system (like finding a way to add a little water to your urine sample when someone isn't looking), your minimum weight shouldn't be unhealthy for you to make - assuming you're cutting weight like a professional, following the weight drop specifications for each week (in accordance with your given cert after testing), and not washing down Chinese take out with purple drink the week of your tournament.

MMA doesn't have any such system in place. So you got dudes cutting damn near 30 lbs in many cases - which is fuckin ridiculously pussy.

I agree, not a fan of weight cutting. One of the reasons I'm such a big fan of Mayweather. He won the Jr. Middleweight belt at a weight above his walk around weight weighing in 2 or 3 pounds under the limit everytime he fought there.

To be fair though I'm kind of old, I started Wrestling in 93 and none of the things you mentioned existed. I also Boxed but never believed in cutting weight. Whatever I weighed was were I would compete, never really saw it as an issue or something I needed to do to gain a competitive edge.

Mind you I was never a big guy and spent my life fighting bigger guys who thought they could bully me because I was smaller.

Many of fools learned a valuable lesson about how little size really matters if you aren't actually stronger and don't have the same fearlessness and heart, lol.

There is something I don't understand here, he said he is going to place bets on himself with odds coming down, then he will be able to do that. Time 2.08 of that video.
Maybe he let something slip because he is cutting weight and can't think right.

Because if the odds go down, its less worthwhile to place a bet on yourself!

Maybe he is weighting for the odds to come down for him to win, so that the odds for Justin G go up.
Which might be his intended bet. Notice the smile when he said it.

Maybe its nothing, or the Texas accent, but I don't get what he said.

Back