James Vick Looking Zombie-Like Answering Questions Mid Weight Cut

If thats Luke Thomas asking the questions, his voice is irritating.

Totally post worthy

Guy commenting on thread he doesn't like, despite no one forcing him to

More at 11 folks
Totally reply worthy

Guy responding and negating a valid point, despite noone disagreeing

More at 11 folks

cutting weight is one of the most miserable processes Ive went through, and the more you do it the more damage you do to your body. Doing media whilst doing it just seems cruel, but I get its part of the job.

Hopefully he moves up soon, as he gets older it will kill his internal organs to try and make weight all the time. He'd be healthier at WW(possibly even MW) imo

Should weigh in 1/2 hour prior to the fight... this is ridiculous.

Nope... fight at your natural weight, ZERO time to rehydrate.

Totally reply worthy

Guy responding and negating a valid point, despite noone disagreeing

More at 11 folks

Difference is, I understand how pointless my post was. But hey - good job missing that

Anyone know what Vick walks around at?. I don't know but I imagine he wouldn't be far away from 200 Ibs, he is 6'3'' and he is not super skinny.

really hoping Justin smashes Vick's face in. Just something about the guy I do not like at all.

Christ...You have to hate yourself a lot to cut that much weight. How the hell does that man make 156?

so nothing...I just said he is same height as Rockhold who is 3 divisions above him. If that doesn't indicate how drastic his weight cut is then move along.

Any normal person would come to a conclusion that he is cutting too much, whether he makes weight or not.
what about lee? he even missed weight? vick is yet to miss weight. He is professional unlike lee.

Yikes. Vick looks half fucking dead. He's a 6'3 LW and looks like a full blown welterweight stepping into the octagon. I don't think he's ever missed but I don't know how much longer he should be making a cut like this.

Look at those sunken in cheeks for fuck sake. And he still had 5 pounds to go at this point apparently.

Oh no TS a guy mid weight cut looks "sucked" out.

So did Conor before he slept your boy Aldo. Cry more

Yikes. Vick looks half fucking dead. He's a 6'3 LW and looks like a full blown welterweight stepping into the octagon. I don't think he's ever missed but I don't know how much longer he should be making a cut like this.

Look at those sunken in cheeks for fuck sake. And he still had 5 pounds to go at this point apparently.

Looks like he's about to die, just to gain an "advantage" by being the bigger fighter.

Maybe he should stop being a pussy and fight guys that aren’t smaller than him

Looks like a bald version of Zelda from Pet Semetary
zelda1.jpg

(warning: video is not safe for life )

Hahaha, great post, that movie freaked me out when it first came out. (yeah I know, I'm old, lol.)

Back