James Vick Looking Zombie-Like Answering Questions Mid Weight Cut

Yeesh - that is not a good thing. Looks like he is struggling hard to even stand or talk.

Yikes. Vick looks half fucking dead. He's a 6'3 LW and looks like a full blown welterweight stepping into the octagon. I don't think he's ever missed but I don't know how much longer he should be making a cut like this.

Look at those sunken in cheeks for fuck sake. And he still had 5 pounds to go at this point apparently.

He’s got them Skeletor cheekbones.

totally thread worthy.

Guy cutting weight, who has never missed weight, acts and speaks as though he is cutting weight.

More at 11 folks
Totally post worthy

Guy commenting on thread he doesn't like, despite no one forcing him to

More at 11 folks

Meryl Streep’s takedown defense is just awful

Meryl Streep with 6 months training at TriStar us your next FW champion. Cyborg is going to run to Japan, Nunes going back to 135lb, and Kayla is going to stay at 155. No one wants a piece of them Streep bombs.

He looks and sounds like Bill Clinton would have if he had played the lead in The Machinst.

You can usually tell about how big someone is but not always.I remember I would be surprised at someones size and then when I get a hold of them they are surprisingly light and sometimes someone looks small end up being quite heavy.Vick is clearly a big LW but there's not much to him.He obviously cuts a good bit but people are acting like he's probably heavier than he is.I bet there's plenty of guys that are as heavy or heavier than Vick at LW on fight night.He's also got those cheekbones and physical make up to make it maybe worse than it is but he clearly has a tough cut.

Never knew Vick cut that much tbh, never paid attention until now but he looks weak as piss, compared to Justin who look normal. James better recover well enough. This is the kind of extreme weight cutting that needs to be regulated tho imo

View attachment 426087
This is the face of a 6'3" man choosing to knock on death's door instead of fighting in his natural weight class.
that shit can make you a millionaire
images

ducking WW like a motherfucker, 6 fucking 3 at LW like fuuuuck off lmao.

i have a feeling justin gunna fuk his long lanky legs up and tko vick in 1 or 2

i have a feeling justin gunna fuk his long lanky legs up and tko vick in 1 or 2

Well the good news is his long lanky legs won't need to hold up much weight by the looks of it..... Damn. Dude looks like Skellator. I agree though. Justin Gaethje has some serious leg kicks that just chop people down. This is gonna be a weird one. A bulldog vs a praying mantis.

I've seen prisoners of war being interviewed after being freed look better than that, obviously he makes weight but 6' 3 at lightweight? Fuck off .

Back