James Vick Looking Zombie-Like Answering Questions Mid Weight Cut

Dude needs to move up. Same with Till, Holloway, Romero etc. The fight should be about the actual fight and not the weight cut.

Looks like a bald version of Zelda from Pet Semetary
zelda1.jpg

(warning: video is not safe for life )

That movie fucked me up for life

6'3 and cutting to 155 is pretty lame.

Here is to Gaethje brutalizing those chicken legs for our entertainment.

Hasn't even started cutting yet.

jra2wp.jpg

so? if he makes weight he can fight at LW. When he misses weight we can complain.
so nothing...I just said he is same height as Rockhold who is 3 divisions above him. If that doesn't indicate how drastic his weight cut is then move along.

Any normal person would come to a conclusion that he is cutting too much, whether he makes weight or not.

Damn. Hope dudes working on his wrestling. He's going to need to move up soon, and you know a lack of confidence in his wrestling is why he hasn't.

Yikes. Vick looks half fucking dead. He's a 6'3 LW and looks like a full blown welterweight stepping into the octagon. I don't think he's ever missed but I don't know how much longer he should be making a cut like this.

Look at those sunken in cheeks for fuck sake. And he still had 5 pounds to go at this point apparently.

good. i hope him and every other retarded dumbfuck feels terrible and performs shittier for doing such a dumb thing.

I’m going to be there live, hopefully he’s prepared and it doesn’t effect his performance. Looking forward to a barn burner of a fight. Hope Vick gets the W.

WAR JAMES “MICHAEL” VICK!!!

giphy.gif

meh...clickbait.

not nearly has bad as it was made it sound.

Are they doing a ceremonial weight in?

Vick in no way gets more outrage than Romero or Till my guy. Those two get absolutely trashed around here during cuts and after misses. Vick really doesn't get much flack at all. His weight cut doesn't even seem much of a topic when he fights.

I guess my thing is why does Vick get anything at all, he hasn't missed weight and I feel like there have been numerous posts/threads about his cut.

He probably does need to move up eventually, but it isn't like he's missing weight and getting title shots or anything.

If he dies it's his own fault for being scared to fight a guy his own size.

Back