James Vick is massive

He was in company with Max and Poirier though.

Vick is pretty much the only 6'3 LW on the roster afaik.
kevin lee is also huge. at WW you got till. if you can cut the weight, it's fair game
stay obsessed.

not even comparable.
yeah it's not you trying to defend your boy, right. remember that time when you used to have t hat same old mcgregor av that you had for DECADES, and then one day I complained to you and not even a couple of days later you changed it? good job by you, you saw a guy that you idolized and then respected his opinion. just don't idolize me too much, have your own goals and ideals

Really amazing that he makes 155.

kevin lee is also huge. at WW you got till. if you can cut the weight, it's fair game

yeah it's not you trying to defend your boy, right. remember that time when you used to have t hat same old mcgregor av that you had for DECADES, and then one day I complained to you and not even a couple of days later you changed it? good job by you, you saw a guy that you idolized and then respected his opinion. just don't idolize me too much, have your own goals and ideals
lmfao yeah you caught me, i changed my AV because of some random dork on an MMA forum. what're you even talking about lmfao.

hahahahahahahahahahaha, you're sad.

stay obsessed, also stay obsessed with me since you remember little details about me.

He's pretty broad shouldered. Probably has a big cut but so far he seems to be hitting his mark. I expect him to hit a wall with his cut eventually.

timestamped

this guy's got the skull and length of a heavyweight (albeit emaciated). People fuss about Till cutting to 170 but Vick cutting to 55 is much more severe. When will these lanklets learn that manlets rule every division now?

He looks terrible. His innards look like he cut them out. His muscles look deprived of nutrients. Should at least be fighting at WW, probably MW.

lmfao yeah you caught me, i changed my AV because of some random dork on an MMA forum. what're you even talking about lmfao.

hahahahahahahahahahaha, you're sad.

stay obsessed, also stay obsessed with me since you remember little details about me.
you know what happened. I remember because you're a big fan of mine and you literally had that other av for years

<Huh2>

this is sad.
I'm sad but you're the one that hates vick for cutting a lot of weight (like mcgregor and others don't do or did the exact same thing), yet you love till. fuck off

I'm more impressed by the skull shape and dimensions of the specimen asking Vick that question.

I'm in awe of the size of that lad. Absolute unit.

I'm more impressed by the skull shape and dimensions of the specimen asking Vick that question.

I'm in awe of the size of that lad. Absolute unit.
img_2293.jpg

CTE has come to Gaethje sooner.
'''i got more money than you"
this is his response to 'fighting tomato cans and losses 2 out of 3'

Luis Pena is 6'3 and is seriously planning on fighting at 145.. that guy takes the trophy

I'm sad but you're the one that hates vick for cutting a lot of weight (like mcgregor and others don't do or did the exact same thing), yet you love till. fuck off
waaaaah.

timestamped

this guy's got the skull and length of a heavyweight (albeit emaciated). People fuss about Till cutting to 170 but Vick cutting to 55 is much more severe. When will these lanklets learn that manlets rule every division now?

I was shocked by Woodley/Till but I was honestly every bit as shocked by Volkan/Smith. Smith isn't substantially bigger but he made it look like Volkan could easily be a middleweight and he could fight at HW, if he hasn't already on the regional circuit.

Vick could dwarf Lee come fight night though, that's how tall and somewhat big he is. Guy looks gangly, but his torso is anything but in the octagon.

Till and Millender are easily some of the biggest guys at WW, yet they're both shorter than Vick. James is in a league of his own, like a Will Chope who actually knows how to properly cut weight and is skilled. Dude has that shit down.

Back