James Vick eyes another top ten opponent, wants Edson Barboza

He had his chance and he failed. A LW ranked outside the top 10 should be next for him imo.

Sure, Barboza needs a win and apparently Vick still needs to know his role.

Barboza would kick his legs and his head clean off.

Like that he’s eager to get back in there with another top guy. Not sure how smart it is, but I like it nonetheless...
giphy.gif

Should wait for his brain to recover imo, it must resemble scrambled eggs right now.

That's a good fight. Barboza needs to get a win over a decent opponent so that it means something when the elite guys beat him. And if Vick wins, then he becomes the new Barboza and can go get smashed by a top-5 fighter who needs a win. Gotta feed the gatekeepers sometimes.

Give him Gregard Gillespie.....

Vick wants the fight, people want to see him get smashed... book it.

Please Barboza WIN you are my BOY! my only favorite Brazillian Fighter!

He thinks he can target Barboza for a top 10 win because Khabib and Lee manhandled him.

For some reason I think Barboza could produce an even more hilarious looking knockout on Vick than Gaethje did lol

Nice try Vick get embarrassingly ko'ed and call out an even higher ranked guy. Barboza should be fighting Gjathe and Vick someone like hernandez.

give him another go at dariush, should get knocked out again

not a bad fight honestly

barboza needs a lower guy since he lost 2 in a row and had khabib and lee. perfect top 10 guy for vick to fight. unless they wanna do vick and gillespie

Maybe he thinks that Edson can't throw a spinning back kick that high.

Back