James Vick doing his best skeletor impression again

Vick being ultra respectful. Gaethje really recalibrated him with that last KO.

On a side note, Hardy looking cocky and relaxed, Juan Adams looking focused on business.

I just don't see how this guy is doing himself any favors making that cut all the way down to 155. His frame seems a natural fit at 170.

he'd have lost way more at 170lbs tho. he won't be able to exploit his giant reach over the competitors there like he does at 155lbs.

tumblr_o4j0r1orX81qfq1l5o3_r1_250.gif

Vick’s only advantage is his reach too, dude has nothing else going for him

Will be brutally knocked out a few more times then move up to 170 get knocked out once and that’ll be it

Vick being ultra respectful. Gaethje really recalibrated him with that last KO.

On a side note, Hardy looking cocky and relaxed, Juan Adams looking focused on business.

Hard to believe Adams is a VMI grad. It may not mean what it use to, but that place is no joke.

Hard to believe Adams is a VMI grad. It may not mean what it use to, but that place is no joke.

My first sub loss was to a jacked VMI wrestler who probably cut 20 lbs. to make 159. I didn’t cut at all. It was embarrassing.

Dan Hooker, Dan Kelly, Liongoat Smith & David Branch are most under rated fighters on roster.

Extreme weight cutter

Cant blame him tho its his advantage and now he's married so in a few years she's going to leave him and take half his shit.

He's gotta earn

I think we are learning it often is NOT an advantage. Ask Chiesa, who was killing himself to make 155 too.

Back