Media James Vick at the Weigh Ins

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking like a crack head
uqtyUi7.jpg

9RjfNLT.jpg

801x410_jared-leto-joker-suicide-squad-film_248ed78b6649d6cda0fcadc1ac9bc23e.jpg

I bet his chin is going to be fucking solid come fight time.

Shook to damn near death of his natural weight division, confirmed.

It's strange because he doesn't really fight that long. He's not routinely running through guys due to his size. He just looks like a tall, unathletic guy most of the time and I think that the latter part of that statement could be improved if he allowed himself to fill out a bit because he has skill.

Shook to damn near death of his natural weight division, confirmed.
He is massive for the weight he's able to make

For someone who prefers to basically box, the size advantage can help more than other prototypes

But the problem is he can't box at a consistent distance because he doesn't have the movement....on any level whether it's footwork, head off the center line while throwing long punches, his relationship with his head and shoulders tell me he's never even had a decent boxing coach(or he sucks at learning) and he goes absolutely nowhere with meaningless jabs

He's an mma boxer who sucks at actually boxing in anything relative to the fundamentals seen as universal....

Dude is as tall as Luke Rockhold and taller than Weidman. he should fight at MW tbh. Why the fuck he keeps punishing himself at LW.

Dude is as tall as Luke Rockhold and taller than Weidman. he should fight at MW tbh. Why the fuck he keeps punishing himself at LW.
he’s gotta be in the top five for roughest cuts in the UFC

On the picture is it his tong or his lip ?

Vick sucks. Im not impressed with a 6'3" moron acting like a hardass fighting at 155 lbs.
Clearly he has confidence issues.

Back