James Vick and Justin Gaethje set to clash at a career crossroads

Vick better control that range, because I don't think he can take very many leg kicks.

Yup, the crossroads thing is whats intriguing me the most. James is trying to break into the top, and Justin is trying to prove he belongs there. Should be a do or die fight for both guys, can't imagine this being boring.

As long as Gaethje fights Barboza before he retires or leaves the UFC I'll be happy.

Last edited:
102555292.0.jpg

Just give Gaethje exciting fights. He isnt going to get better, and we now know his best wont get him anywhere near a title.

Let him bang bro

Just give Gaethje exciting fights. He isnt going to get better, and we now know his best wont get him anywhere near a title.

Let him bang bro
Damn, exactly to the point.

You're right. He's a slugger, and basically just an entertaining fighter. But, it's not going to end well for him.

All Justin has to do is copy Dariush's strategy.

Eh. I mean isn’t every Gaethje fight basically Fight of the Year up until the next Gaethje fight??

Would have loved to see Gaethje vs Diaz, hopefully his few remaining brain cells pull through so we can see it one day.

Hopefully Vick cant stop the preassure of the GaethjeWalk and gets KOd silly

ahhhhh

one of those fights I will love to watch but hate to see either guy lose.

Let him bang bro

Yea I kind of agree. I think he's a perennial top 10 guy but he's never actually gonna get close enough because of his fantastic fighting style. Fan favorite cuz he brings his lunch pale and hard hat every fight and goes to work

Back