James Thompson talks fight with Bobby Lashley at Bellator 134

Should be a good fight, I want James to win but I think Lashley will have it in the bag. JT has looked good lately though in very solid shape.

Lashley really got cheated out of the first fight, i think he should win this one. Hopefully he doesnt get hit in the groin half a dozen times.

Is it his accent, or is there a little bit of slurring? Reminds me a bit of Diego Sanchez.

Hearing that Lashley is out???? I think Savage said it on this week's cheap seats.

Still cant believe Lashley lost those two fights. Total WTF

If this fight is still on, Lashley will come in with the momentum as he just won the TNA Heavyweight Title on Wednesday night ;)

what did Jt weigh for the first fight because to my knowledge this current run is the first time in awhile JT's been around 265 makes me think he's serious

fight isnt happening. and i know the replacement too. should be very interesting and all you sherdoggers will say a lot of shit i am sure

fight isnt happening. and i know the replacement too. should be very interesting and all you sherdoggers will say a lot of shit i am sure

king mo is what i heard but I think they would have announced it by now

Back