James Thompson spittin fire at Lashley

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Bobby Lashley has yet to sign the bout agreement and James Thompson is tweeting some serious sh** , can't post the tweets

I think Lashley beats him this time around unless Thompson can finish him. Lashley's fights are miserable to watch though so it's hard to get excited for this.

I think Lashley beats him this time around unless Thompson can finish him. Lashley's fights are miserable to watch though so it's hard to get excited for this.

Really? They're not the most exciting, but 10 of his 13 wins are by some type of finish. Certainly not the most boring fighter I've ever seen.

He always seems scared to engage in the stand up. I'd like to see someone that can force him to stand and that initiates strikes. That is the test he needs to have in his career.

Really? They're not the most exciting, but 10 of his 13 wins are by some type of finish. Certainly not the most boring fighter I've ever seen.

He always seems scared to engage in the stand up. I'd like to see someone that can force him to stand and that initiates strikes. That is the test he needs to have in his career.

Not boring, just miserable. Usually comes to him using his size to smother guys until they are so gassed that they can't defend his lazy strikes or sub attempts anymore. Did you see his fight with Ott? One of the sloppiest fights I have seen in a while.

Thompson forced him to stand and fight in the clinch in their first fight but I think Lashley is able to get it to the ground and pull off a win here.

WAR COLOSSUS

On the JT warwagon since day 1.

Wes Sims is getting ready in case James gets injured, he really wants that Bobby rematch.
RF

Let's go Colossus. I want JT as Bellator HW champ in 2016.

Hopefully James has been watching them dvds...

Lashley is going to beat Thompson, so he's going to end up looking pretty silly.

Lashley is going to beat Thompson, so he's going to end up looking pretty silly.

Do you think he has the gas tank to do so? Or are you of the opinion that one of his strikes will hit JT on the chin?

I think Lashley has enough in the tank to win two rounds against Thompson and lose the third but not get finished. I also think he has a decent shot at a finish. This is Lashley's fight to lose.

They've signed twice for this rematch and both times one of the other got injured, this is just Thompson reaching now that Lashley is likely being offered bigger fights.

So Lashley wins unless Thompson wins? Astute observation. Lashley should take this imo, Thompson has no durability, is at a bad age and hasn't been active. That's a recipe for a tko ground and pound loss

Back