James Thompson has retired?

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The last fight was a year ago. In July, he had to fight Kimbo, Bellator did not find him a new opponent, and so far there is silence.

Probably sitting around with a bag of ice on his head. Guy has been KO'd quite a bit.

Who knows, after the Kimbo fight schedule maybe Coker just couldn't find the right fight for him. I'm sure we'll see him back in early 2017.

Lmao got James Thompson mixed up
With mcsweeney

At first, I thought you meant Josh Thomson... because its been a while since he fought as well.

Why would anyone care about that bum? one of the worst fighters that I ever seen.

He actually looked to be improving quite a bit, started relying more on his grappling rather than just running in and throwing wild punches, that injury in the Lashley fight set him back though and was probably the main reason why he fought poorly against TK.

I like watching him fight, his fights tend to be entertaining and he is a pretty entertaining guy outside of the cage as well.

On twitter, he expressed the desire to fight at the next series of Rizin events.

On twitter, he expressed the desire to fight at the next series of Rizin events.

That's kinda where he fits in best at this point. James Thompson vs. Pat Barry do it. Pull Barry out of retirement, that'd be a fun one.

I love watching him fight but it's probably in his best interest to stop taking blows to the head.

Back